New Kid

Chapter 1

Kalani's P.O.V

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I groaned as I hit my alarm clock to and get out of bed. I walk to my personal bathroom and use the restroom then cut on the shower. I waited to it got hot and hopped in.

35 minutes later

I hopped out and wrapped my towel around my body. I then got my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. When I was finish I walk to my walk in closet to decide on what to wear.(Outfit in MM)

5mins later

After I put my outfit on I flat ironed my hair and put on a burgundy hat. I grabbed my phone off the charger and my purse then headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and see my brother eating a bowl of coca puffs.

Kay - Hey big brudder

Chaz - Hey Kaybear

Before you guys start assuming my brudder is not gay he just calls me that.

Kay - Wouldn't you like to take you sweet baby sis to school today.

Chaz - *laughs* don't you have a car?

Kay - "Yes but I don't feel like driving today please brudder." I say doing puppy dog eyes they always get him.

Chaz - Ugh! Fine come on .

Kay - Yay! I love you brudder.

Chaz - I know. I love you 2 kaybear.

We then walked out the door and got in the car.

"Aye where mom and dad go?" I asked as we were pulling out the driveway.

"Mom took tae and LadyBug to school and dad had to take care of business at the trap house that's where I'm going after I drop you off."

Yea I forgot to tell you my brother is also in the drug game. If your wondering who ladybug is that's Laurens nickname.

"Oh okay".

Then we pulled up to the hell hole.

"Have a good day and don't beat nobody ass Kaybear." He said

"No promises but love ya big brudder." I said and got out the car.

I saw the crew standing by the door so I walked over.

"MY MF NIGGAS!!!." I yelled

"Hey babymama." Said Jaylen

"Hey pooh." Said Kennedy

"Wassup bestfriend". Said Riley

We all walked into the school and went to the Cafeteria.

Okay so let my describe them. Jaylen is brownskin 5'7 he has dark brown deep waves . He has braces and he plays basketball. He is so over protective of me and kennedy. Don't even get me started on his swag. He like another brother to me. Now Kennedy she is light skin 5'1 she has long light brown hair. She's crazy, funny, turn up time and let me just said stay on her good side. Riley ohhh baby where do I start he is light skin he has light blue eyes he has a dark brown low top fade and is 5'6 and he has braces with the rubber bands on them. And his swag is on 100. I've had a crush on him since kindergarten.