Two worlds

Once there was a time when humans and demons lived togather but ofcourse  were never able to unite. War lasted throughout year.

Humans and demons were on par till the time the higher level demons didn't interfere but as they did the demon faction became victorious. They started defeating humans endlessly especially for their blood. Human blood was like a high class dinner for the demons.

Slowly and eventually a very few amount of humans were left. At times like these a baby girl was born who was named 'Aiya'.
The child of prophecy.
Aiya was a very cute and healthy baby and as she grew up she became more and more beautiful.

At  the age of  twenty Aiya had become a very fine women. Her beauty was so over whelming that she was sirnamed" Medusa"

But times were hard.

The elders decided to present Aiya as a sacrifice to the demon lord "Raizel" was had started to govern the demons.

Aiya's own parents took her there

Aiya was taken to the lord and when the lord saw Aiya he smelled an unbearably delicious blood scent coming from Aiya.

He tried to take her but was unable to.
Aiya refused to go with him and give him her blood unless what the humans wanted was accepted.
Even though he was a powerful demon lord Aiya's remarkable confidence impressed him.

Raizel accepted the human's request and took the land on which the humans lived in the sky.

The pact was like this.
"The humans will get to stay in the sky lands for 50 years and no demon was to harm them. Raizel in return took Aiya."
As time passed humans developed tremendously and  created devices that they no longer needed Raizel's power to keep the sky lands in the sky

The humans even created a holy barrier between the land above and the land below so that no demon could interfere with human lives.

Many centuries passed the demon became a fairy tale to the humans and they lived their lives in peace. 

The children in schools were thought how a very beautiful women 'Aiya' gave her life away for the humans to live and were taught to never go near the sky lands boarder.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~