New Family

The Land Above

( Your home)

Every one was soundly asleep. Every thing was normal. When all of them woke they acted completely normal, as if the demon incident never took place.

The two little boys were still asleep in their room. When Ray's mom said "How about we all go to a trip out of the country?"

"yeah, it'll be a good experience for the two little gamers too" said his dad. And all the adults decided to go out.

The Land Below

Sagara took Angela to a tour of the mansion, the mansion was huge and was wonderful but the suprising thing was that the male demon servants Angela met were nice but the females weren't.

Angela thought it was probably because she was  the destined one and she was right.
But the female demons weren't giving her much importance.
She didn't really bothered to think why?

The mansion was built magnificently. Only the people living in for a long time would know which way to go. It could also be said that it was a maze.

When almost all the tour was over they bumped into Jackson followed by Yugeom.

Jackson stared as Angela and said "Comfortable already?"

The line shocked Angela but she didn't dare say anything. Then Jackson said "well no helping it, since you're existence has been erased from the human minds."

After saying these lines he crossed them and moved forward but stopped when suddenly Angela pulled his shirt from behind.

Yugeom and Sagara suddenly backed away as if there was going to be a big explosion.

Jackson's face twitched as he looked back as Angela whose head was down and said "You have quite the nerve to do this when I'm in a bad mood"

Angela's lightly spoke and lifted her saying "Am I ................ forgotten?"

That innocent face that stared at Jackson really shocked him but he instantly turned away saying "This is your fate.I can't help it."
He moved forward, Angelas grip loosened as she finally let go.

Yugeom started to follow after Jackson and Sagara went to Angela and said
'It isn't Jackson's fault, by the prophecy you can never return back to the humans"

Angela was really disappointed but Sagara didn't stop and said " It would have been either that your family saved or they would have been eaten by the demons. Jackson did what he could but he could do nothing to save you, since you belong here."

Angela thought "Belong.....here? Is that what the prophecy says? Well is it a punishment......but for what?"

Sagara hugged Angela and said "No need to worry, I'll be here for you, if you like I can be your family too."

Angela had a really nice warmth coming from sagara and she thought "Maybe it might not be that bad.........If I really belong here."

A month passed. Angela was sitting on her bed thinking about what her family might be doing right now.

Each day she spent with Sagara listening to Aiya and Raizels life togather. Her stories were really fascinating.
Angela never expected demons to have a human like heart too

.Angela shared some stories from the Land above too

Some times Yugeom joined it but for the whole month Jackson didn't show up anywhere.

Angela sat in her room still wondering where jackson could be,when sagara came in, she had a box in her hand. She looked at Angela and asked "Have you gotten used to living here?"

Angela wasn't expecting such a question but she smiled and as she was going to say something, Sagara spoke again "I only want the truth."

Angela then remained quite for a while and then spoke "Well not used too like my own home, but I'm adopting, and then ..... you're here for me right!? And that is why I've grown a liking towards you all"

The answer satisfied Sagara and she handed the box to Angela saying "It's from Lady Aiya, she left it for you."

Angela looked blank as she looked at the box, when she looked up Sagara was already leaving, she gave a smile and left.

Angela kept staring at the box. Indeed the box was really pretty, as if make of crystal, it was of sapphire colour with a light pink lotus design on the top.

Angela then opened the box, but to her surprise it was empty, then suddenly a voice approached her saying
"come."
Then a breeze blew out of the box forcing Angela to shut her eyes.

The next moment she found herself in nature, every where around her was lush green grass, the blue sky and the white clouds hanging high above the ground, in the Far East one could see the green trees and a little bit further was a river.

It was a simple yet really amazing scene, the cool breeze made it even more soothing.

Indeed in her whole 16 years it was the first time she had seen such an amazing scene.

It was actually her first time even seeing pure nature.

As Angela was lost in the nature a voice approached her
"Do you find it to your liking?"

It was the same voice she heard before.

Angela turned around to see who it was.

There stood a women. A really beautiful women in a yellow dress and a flower sweet smile.

She completely fit in the picture of nature with her beauty.

Angela was looking at her with great admiration when the women spoke "We finally meet, Angela."