Chapter One

Chapter 1

I was eating all my favourite foods like the super yummy friend chicken, warm milk, vanilla Ice cream, red velvet cupcake and my ever most favourite strawberry shortcake. I was about to eat my strawberry shortcake when the alarm rang.

“Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some

And live while we're young”

Dang it was so close why now! I was about to eat my Strawberry shortcake! Huhuhu  I mentally cried. I shall return later my strawberry baby. HAHAHA

I got up and go to my bathroom not bothering to turn off my alarm I take a shower while singing along with one direction. I’m really proud to say that I am a directioner. I can Still remember how I became a directioner last month my bestfriend Shane suddenly became addicted to a boy band named one direction and being the person I am I told her they were just a bunch of gays and I bet their attitude where horrible. Man I was so wrong after Shane made me listen to their songs I got addicted and immediately fell in love with their songs. But there’s a little bit problem I don’t know their faces but I know their names. She was insisting me to take a look at them but I refuse her because I fell in love with their music not their faces don’t hate me but that’s what I stand for so for short I just listen to their music and their angelic voices. And now here I am singing in my bathroom one of their song. God I’m so sorry sometimes I’m just so judge mental.

By the way my name is Alexa Dunbar but you can call me Alex I know It’s a guy’s name but I like it that way cuz Alexa is So girly and I’m not a girly type of person I prefer to watch transformers than watch Barbie ( No offence peace ) but I like romance stories like hunger games or The notebook. I also love to read books like Ghost Girl, the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Hush Hush, Cresendo, Silent, Finale, The Tales of Two Vampires, Divergent, Insurgent and Fifty Shades of Gray yah I read it but I didn’t read the “You know part” because …. I actually don’t know why but it’s really good without the “You know part” swear.  I Play Musical Instrument like Piano, Organ, Harmonica and my ever favourite Violin. I tried to play the Guitar but I just don’t get it. Maybe it’s because I’m a left handed. My birthday is September 10, 1996. If you know Anastasia Steel from the book fifty shades of Gray we have the same birthday hahaha.

 After 15 minutes of making myself look human I stared at myself my eyes were grey but sometimes my bestfriend Shane tells me that my eyes sometimes  turns blue like ocean blue colour which is so weird. I am not wearing any contact lenses so it’s impossible. Sometimes I would ask myself mentally if that is normal. Ofcourse it wasn’t normal. Ok back to my structure I have a black strait hair but my friends including  Shane told me that when the suns ray hits my hair it sometimes became dark red. Ok Ok I really should ask my mom and dad about this I think Am going to be crazy. What the …. What is going on with my hair and eyes? I am not using drugs so what is going on with me. what??

“Alex! If you don’t move fast you’ll be late!!”

“Oh Yeah! I forgot thanks Bro”  I didn’t  realized that I was staring at myself for about 15 minutes I gave him a   thankful smile.

“Sure thing sis by the way good luck on your first day of school ” He Gives me a warm smile

“Thanks Bro I’ll need It.” After that I closed the front door of our house and  took a deep breath not bothering to eat my breakfast.

Authors Note  ok so how was it I know it’s not that long and nothing happened I promise ill make it to you it’s just the first chapter.

So my questions are what do you think of Alex’s eyes and hair colour do you think it’s true?

What 1D’s song is your favourite or it can be from another band?

Louis or harry??

Give me your comments reactions and suggestions

Thanks Bros Byers.

BTW I like to call you bro if it’s all right with you even if you’re a girl it doesn’t matter and you could also call me BRO I’ Am a 101% girl

Byers thanks for reading my story until next time

 God bless=)