Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

His eating like there’s no tomorrow, his running like his pants is on fire, his holding a carrot like he’s eating a banana, he laugh so loud everybody in the cafeteria can hear him and lastly he keeps asking if I love carrots because carrots are healthy. He won’t shut up. It was like he’s a 7 year old that didn’t eat for a month. So for short…..

I want to tie him and toss him at the ocean. But sadly I can’t do it.

While I was thinking of a plan to kill him. Oh! I mean “teach him a lesson” I was interrupted.

“Alex this is my Older Brother Louis.” She was giving me an embarrassing smile

“oh so he’s your…… wait did I hear you right his his his that boy IS YOUR OLDER BROTHER!!”

IM SHOCKED. SERIOUSLY.

“oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to yell it’s just that ahmnm I’m …Ahmm..ahh… how can I say this in a nice way ahmm… you him I mean you look more mature. …..Yeah that’s it.”

Damn. I can’t kill him their siblings. Hahaha I’m just joking.

“It’s alright Alex I get that a lot.” She smiled and I can see her dimples.

“His really annoying, his loud, and most of all he eats like his going to ……”

“Hey!! Im right beside you. I can hear you. I also have ears. That hurts.” he was talking while chewing a carrot.

“Oh look Sofia he can talk hallelujah thank the heavens he can also hear us.” I kneel down in our table to be more dramatic.

Hahaha. When I look at Sofia she looks like she’s going to die any minute because of laughing too much. I can imagine it. Tomorrow at the FrontPage of the newspaper “ A girl died because of Laughter” Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Poor girl.

“Sorry….I’m…hahahah. I’m…hahahahaha. ju…jus…just kidding” I said it in the middle of laugher.

“I know I know I know I’m a little bit childish but….” I didn’t let him finish

“A little??  Are you sure it’s just a little..” I asked him with disbelief

“Ok ok I admit it I’m childish but I can be mature ……..sometimes.” he said

“And that is why I prefer to be called the older in our house.” Then she gave me a smirk

After our little show I decided to properly introduce myself

“Hi nice to meet you I’m Alex” I gave him my hand.

Surprisingly his hands are so soft.

“Alex that’s a man’s name right? Are you a man?”

HUH?

Wow I wasn’t expecting that.

“WHAT. No ofcourse I’m not. I prefer to be called alex than alexa.”

“Oh sorry lad I didn’t mean to offend you.”

And here goes again with the Lad.

“No it’s alright I get that a lot.” I gave him a shy smile.

“By the way I’m Louis. Louis Tomlinson.” Then he gave me the I know something you don’t know smile but I can’t think strait because of what I’ve just heard.

Holy mother of cows his…. his …..his…  LOUIS TOMLINSON one of the members of the band One Direction!! Wahhh!!! Yay!!