Sage

Riley didn't take a second to act, before rushing to her friends who had handcuffs around their wrists. It hasn't dawned on her that she had actually done something to help her friends, other than yelling and cursing from a chair. 

Those that had the barbwire wrapped tightly around their wrist were a lot easier to remove than they had expected. Gerald and some of the others had let out a soft groan as they removed their restraints. 

Other than Riley, Autumn and Vince seemed to be the ones capable of moving around more easily than the others. Riley let out a small sob as she helped Shadow up from the chair. 

Earlier when they head a cracking noise when Adam continuously hit her shins with a bat, they knew somethingwas broken, so when Riley helped her best friend,it was now known that her left leg was the one that gave in.

Shadow was able to allow herself to put some pressure on her left leg, but it wouldn't last long. It was enough to let the girl hop from once place to another. It was sad to see someone who was able to run circles around most kids at their school suddenly limp away to freedom. Riley embraced her friend, and whispered a ton of apologies into her ear, after she untied the barb wire from her wrists.

Vince helped Gerald up, while Autumn came and took Shadow and began helping them walk out of the room. Quietly, they peeked out into the hall, and thankfully saw no one in sight. Riley and Zoe then helped Erik out of his chair, it was sad to see how weak he had become, that he was barely able to even walk on his own. Vince and Gerald were in the front, Autumn and Shadow right behind them. It took Riley and Zoe some effort to keep up, so they were lagging behind a bit. 

Within a few minutes, the front door was in sight, and although they knew it was still a task getting out, just being able to see the door again was enough to give them hope. Vince pulled the door open, doing his best not to make any noise. It was as if luck was on their side once more, and the front door eased open without a single creak. 

Looking back, Vince watched as Riley struggled against Erik, but she locked eyes with him, mentally telling him to go ahead and try to get out as fast as possible. He sent her a grateful smile, before helping Gerald out the door. 

Within moments, their shoes hit the dirt ground, a moment they believed wasn't going to happen ever again. The group then quickly started making their way across the large field that separated them from the woods and the torture house. A few times, Riley and Zoe had fallen to the ground when 

Erik's body weight had worked against them, making them fall a great deal behind the others. As they walked, Zoe kept whispering to her brother, telling him to be strong, that they were almost there, words that encouraged him to keep going. Looking back, Riley knew that they were still within fifteen feet from the house, still in the danger zone, and all she hoped was that the guys wouldn't come after them any time soon.

-----------------------------

The guys were all huddled up in the small room, each of them espressing their boredom for the teenagers. Caleb sat on one of the chairs in the room, leaning over with his head in his hands. A while ago the guys had came into the room, interrupting his thoughts. It slightly angered him that they just came and bothered him, asking him about killing the small group off already. He just sat there, listening to how the guys talked about the way they totured each person, a few high fives here and there. Although he listened, a part of him was still wrapped in his thoughts. 

Her brown eyes staring back at him. Her lucious lips, quivering beneath him. Her soft words, filling him up with ecstasy. Caleb thought about why he was so wrapped up on this one girl, when he never knew he was capable of feeling anything like that towards a person. In the past, the plan was simple, drag them in and finish them off, but for some reason he couldn't bare to think of ever seeing Riley dead.