In laws BY:eysheamagcon (harry)

You and Harry are texting

HIM: r u ok

YOU: y wouldn't i be?

HIM: ok u might want to sit down for this one ..........your meating my parents at 6:00 tonight.

YOU: WHAT??! ARE YOU IN SANE

HIM: ok i see you are mad since u r texting in caps so ill just talk to u later

---------

later at 5:00...you are at harrys apartment getting ready.

" Babe have you by any chance seen my....."

You walk out of the bathroom. Harry looks at you.

"Never mind i think i found it. babe you look stunning"

"Thank you. But I'm still mad at you. I'm nervous like f@!k"He takes your hand and kisses it.

" As long as your with me there is no need to be nervous."

You rap your arms around his neck. He grabs your waist.

"Really"

" Yeah"He kisses you, then lays you down. just then you feel his hand running up your back. You run your fingers through his hair.

"Stop!" you day as you look at the time then harry days "its 5:59 my parents are very punctual."

Harry hears a knock on the door, he opens it with you standing by his side. When his parent see you two, harry bow tie is untied and your hair is messed up.

" Was there an earthquake that we didn't feel" "NO we were..."

You step on his foot." Ouch!"

"What he means is we were just getting dressed and we weren't ready when you walked in."

"Okay. anyway I we were thinking about olive garden.'

" Well, I was thinking of (your fav. food) those are (your name) I's favorite"

"Ok then lets go"

It's 7:30 and you've gotten to know Harry's parents pretty well, and they also know a lot about you. now its about 8:30 and Harry's parent are ready to leave.you whisper into Harry's ear.

" Your parents are so nice. they even paid for dinner. i see how they made the greatest person on earth......well next to my mom."

After dinner you ad harry walked to his car.

" You know I've noticed a lot about you that i never noticed before: you remember my fav. food plus you like it when girls run there fingers though your hair"

"True" he says has he enjoys u playing in his hair

"And I've noticed that your parents might have loved me or not but i know that you will love me no matter what"" Also true"he says as he smiles and kisses you on the check."Lets go home go home and watch a movie"

"Ok"u say and kiss him on the lips "I love u"

"I love u to" he say and hold you tight in his arms

THE END