13. yes?

Jacks p.o.v:

Me and Lauren were talking about what to do and how to do it "its gotta be romantic" she said "well nah" I said and she stared at me "how about where I took her on her first date?" I asked "that could work and I mean I know your the romantic type" she said and I laughed. "Shall we look at rings?" she asked as I finished my drink "yeah ok, Ive got a rough idea what about you?" I asked and she shook her head "its a good thing your pretty" she said and I laughed. 

We had looked in a few shops and I saw a few but nothing stood out. "Lauren" I said and she came over "what about that one?" I asked pointing to a ring in the cabinet and she smiled "excuse me?" she asked the shop assistant "yes, this one?" she said and I nodded and she unlocked the cabinet, "you think she would like it?" I asked "she would love it" she said and smiled "I'll take it" I said. 

"Thanks for helping me out" I said as we left the shop "no problem and have you actually persuaded Lola to meet you yet?" she asked "I haven't called her yet but she's not a bitch so hopefully" I said "dont worry if she dont I'll deal with it" Lauren said "so what are you wearing?" she asked "dont know shirt and..." Lauren cut me off "what are you suits like?" she asked "weddings and funerals" I said and she stopped walking "we're buying you a suit then" she said dragged me into a few shops.

"That one" she said as I walked out in a charcoal suit with a white shirt "buy it" she said and I looked at her "what is it and I know its not the money" she said and I laughed "it just all seems surreal" I said and looked in the mirror "you are about to ask a girl to marry you" she said and I smiled "your right I should buy this one" I said looking at the suit in the mirror "obviously Im always right" she said and I went back in the changing room.

"I'll see you later and good luck with tonight" Lauren said as we walked to her car "thanks and thanks for helping me out" I said "no problem see you later brother in law" she joked and got in her car "later" I said and walked to my bike.

I drove to the shop and brought some stuff I needed for tomorrow and texted Lola;

hi mind if we meet up tomorrow night got some stuff we need to talk about x

ok where? x

cliff top? x

ok x

I drove to the gym and saw a few of the guys there "alright Jack thought you couldn't fight" coach said "I can't but Im bored as so what am I missing out on" I said opening a beer "not much but theres a fight next thursday between me and that Darren guy" Jason said "he anit that good and he's a fucking dick" I said and got a text from Lauren;

hey did she agree? x

yeah thanks for helping me out x

np good luck x

thanks x

"anit got another chick have you?" Dean said and I laughed "nah I anit" I said and a few mored lads came in. I looked at the time and realized I gotta pick up Aidan "I gotta go pick up Aidan see you lot later" I said standing up "bring him round one day yeah?" coach said and I smiled "I will see ya" I said and went back to mine to get my dads range.

I knocked on the door and Lola answered looking hot in a short black dress "come in" she said and I walked in "he's upstairs" she said and I followed her up. I picked Aidan up and Lola finished getting ready "heres my key I forgot to give it back" I said passing it "just keep it incase" she said and I put it back "where you going then anyway" I asked settling Aidan down "out with the girls" she said "you look fit by the way" I said and smirked and she just smirked and rolled her eyes.