Chappie 2

I am currently in Burger King with Kyle we left the school premises by jumping the fences, anyway I am currently devouring the best burger I've had since Italy, Australian burgers are okay though.

"So your ced's sister" Kyle mused.

"Well it's either that or I've been lied to my whole life" I answer. I mean what type of idiotic question is that.

"Okay, so I'm guessing that Ced's kinda overprotective" he says and I scoff.

"Overprotective, nah try 'if you touch my sister you die' like I can't take care of myself" I say.

"So who are the people in you and Ced's entourage?" I ask.

"Not many people just me, Ced, my cousin, Alice- and no not Alice in wonderland but don't forget Ash don't try him though he's not good with new people" he says all in one breath.
"Well okay then let's go I don't want to miss lunch back at school" Kyle says

"But you just ate" I exclaim giving him an incredulous look.
"So...." He shrugs
I just shake my head

➰〰➰

"I hear you ditched school with Kyle today" Ced says barging into my room.

"No,I simply left class with him and he bought me lunch to repay for what he did today" I shrug

"And what does that sound like ?" He asks
"Leaving class to eat lunch" I say
He gives me a flat look
"What doesn't it sound like " he says trying to use reverse psychology on me
"Ditching " I say with a smirk
He just turns around and leaves and at the door he throws a glance at me
"Your dead to me sister" he says trying to hold a poker face

I throw a pillow at him

And he starts laughing on the floor and I can't help but join him

"Okay sis I'm going back to my room before I get caught again" He says
"I just got here what do you mean by again ?"I ask
"Well you know how this school is mixed so their this things called girls-by the way your a girl too- so at times I go over to their dorms and we do some dirty deeds and I might have gotten caught once or twice"he says. And for the second time today.

I hit him with a pillow

"Leave Ced" I say.

Once he is gone I have a nap

〰➰〰

I'm woken up by a slamming door and a very shrill scream.
"Um hello, look I don't want trouble and I know you're Cedrick Louise's sister but I need to tell you that your in the wrong room" The girl says.

"No I'm not I'm your new roommate" I say trying to offer her a smile.
"O-okay" She stutters giving me a nervous smile.
"No need to be scared I don't bite" I tell her and she physically relaxes at my words.
"So are you dating anyone?" I ask her.
"Yes, I actually am his name Silas Dunne you'd probably get to meet him later on though" she say smiling.
"Okay wanna go to dinner with me?" I ask.
"Yea sure" she says with a nod.
And we slowly make it to the cafeteria.
"So do you have any other friends you sit with ?" I ask her.
"Yea I do May and April, Silas sits with us when he doesn't have basketball practice." She says and I nod.