Poisonious Love

Chapter 1:

Space

Do you know that feeling when your parents are smothering you? Well I do and I hate it! In fact my mother is doing it to me right now! Well I should explain. Tonight is my last homecoming until prom and Alaya, my mum, is driving me crazy! She's trying to do my hair, make up, and. stupid crap like that and I'd much rather not even go. I'm not the kind of girl you'd see at a formal dance. I'm more of the girl you would see hunting or in the woods per say.

" ok honey come on turn around so I can do your make up!!" my mom said excitedly and grinning widely.

" Mom, chill! I need some space!" I tell her and her smile is slowly starting to fade into a smaller and less happier smile.

" I know honey, I'm just really happy for you and all." my mom said with a weak smile on her face. When I see people do that I feel so selfish and most of the time I do what I'm about to do.

" mom I didn't mean it like that, I just want you to give me a little space. You can still do my make up and stuff. My mouth doesn't not listen to my brain otherwise I wouldnt have said t"hat! That got her to jump with joy and scream she loved me.

" Ugh I hate my brain and mouth they n ever work together!" I thought to myself. And with a sigh I turned around to face my mother.

~ 2 1/2 hours later~

" awe honey you look gorgeous!!" my mother said excitedly.

" mom do you remember what I told you earlier about space?" I asked her

" Jaden I know what you said but this is the last homecoming and the first one you've gone to! I'm going to get excited!" she said.

" Fine Mom! Just promise me one thing!." I said

" what?" my mom said this without even a second thought.

" NO PICTURES!!!" I said kind of loudly.

"fine I guess" And with that the door bell rang.

" hello how can I help yo-" before my mother finished her sentence my dad screamed.

"Jaden! honey! You look gorgeous!!" did I mention my parents are divorced? Well they are. Anyways....

Ding-dong-ding-dong

" the door bell?" me, my mother, and my father said in unison.

But my mother went and opened the door we saw someone very unexpected.