Bambam

"Hey Bambamssi!!" You tab Bambam on his back.

"You address me like a friend?" He turn around and lightly smack you on your forehead

"Fineeee!!" you sigh and notice that Bambam friendly smile fade from his face and you find yourself facing Mr. Grumpy Bambam.

He sits down on the sofa playing on his phone and ignore your every words you said to him.

"Bambam should I dye my hair too???" You tab on his shoulder. "Bambie should I take a picture for you??" You lean on his shoulder taking out your camera and take a selfie. NO RESPONSE!! "Bambachie the Bam!! Let's go get some ice cream!!" You poke his cheek and pull them like a puffy cloud. "Bambam oppa! Oppaaaaaaaaaaa.. Are you mad at me?" You whisper into his ear quietly. When you think Bambam totally mad at you, you give up and slump down three feet away from him on the opposite side of the sofa and look down in defeat.

"Geez you just like a living parrot and not just my new hair color." He swiftly move over to you and pull you on your cheek same as when you did to him. "I can't be mad at my cute little parrot now can I ?" He sweetly tease you as he shyly ruffle the back of your head.

"I love your new hair oppa." You soak over your word and grumpily compliment him.

"That's all I want to hear.." Bambam jokingly push your head down and run away knowing you will chase after him and get him back.

-Mayseob