Chapter 1... The Beginning

I was on my way to school and I walked in and went to my locker. I opened it up and I saw a note. I opened it up and I read it.

It said "why are you in this world. Your just a waste of people's time. You are just I'm people's ways."

I started to cry. Nobody cared or asked if I'm ok. They would just laugh and started talking bad about me. There was this one person that just looked at me with a sad face. I looked back but for only 2 seconds. I ran to the bathroom and I went along the wall and slide down and asked myself questions. Then I wondered about why people hate me.

I cleaned up my face and went to class. No matter how bad I didn't want to go but I had to. I always asked if I can sit and the back and that would be my permit set. The teacher said it was ok.

"I really appreciate it" I said.

Then I walked back in the corner in the very back. I didn't feel comfortable in that class. The teacher made us get in a group and talk about our new project. I so didn't want to be with anybody but myself,but the teacher made everyone have a partner. I had to have a guy partner and I wasn't very happy. The only reason why I'm not happy is because what if it's the guy who won't that note in my locker. So I'm here quite and not really saying anything.

He came over and sat by me. It was really awkward. I never made eye contact. I never even really looked up at him.

He asked "is everything ok."

I said "no" real quit.

He asked me "what's going on then?"

Then I said "long story."

He said "well my name is Brandon if u didn't know that but I think you do. Here have my number and we can talk about it."

He layed it on my desk and the bell rung. I looked at the note and put it away and walked out of class.

---------to be continued------