Pick Your Color!

Bahja- AHHH!!!! YASSS!!! We FINALLY get to spend the night with our boyfriends!

Breuanna- OMG... well who am i gonna be with!?! 

All the other girls- ^.^

Breuanna- O NO.

All the other girls- YASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zonnique- Breuanna, it's gonna be okay! I promise!!!

Peyton- Yeah!!!!

Kyndal- Hey guys... I know this is off topic and stuff... but I wonder how it's going with Zendaya and Prodigy!

Mariah- Oh yeah!!!

Kenya- Ohh!!! I have an idea! How about we spy on them!?

Peyton- Yeah! Except one thing, there are 7 of us... it'll be harder for all of us to get away!

Kyndal- Tru! Ok, how about some of us go and hang out with the guys! I mean they wanna hang with us anyways! And Im sure they wanna see us even more after Justin's announcement just now!

Kenya- Okay! So who should go with who?

Zonnique- Okay, I say we just split up normal 8 and special 8... so me, Bahja, and Bre will go spy, and yall go hang with the guys! Is that cool?

Normal 8 girls- Yeah!

Bahja- Okay! lol go on our group chat in kik and we'll tell u what we see!

Peyton- No prob bruh! 

Breuanna- Okay! Welp, we out! 

*Bre, Nique, and Bahja all head up the basement stairs all the way to Prodigy's room*

Kenya- Welp, guess we better be headin up too! Time to see our boos!

Kyndal- Yay!!!!

*The girls head up the stairs to the boys*

Roc- Yo!

Girls- Hey!

Diggy- So you all heard the good news right?!

Mariah- Yep! I am so happy! Finally! I get to spend a night alone with my baby!

Jaden- Ikr!

Ray- Yeah, but i better not hear anything goin on i aint supposed to hear....

Everyone else- RAY RAY!!!!

Ray- What?!? Someone had to say it!

Princeton- Haha seriously tho... no getting freaky anyone! ESPECIALLY Roc!

Roc- What?! WHY ME!?!?!

Jaden- Bro. Your hormones are freakin crazy!

Kenya- Oh dont worry, I'll keep him in check! 

Kyndal- Mhmm... sounds like you gettin a little jealous Princeton!

Princeton- Shut up Kyndal! No I aint!

Peyton- Woah woah woah. I know you didnt just tell her to shut up!

Jaden- Princeton! Calm down bro!

Princeton- Im fine!

Kyndal- yeah... he's just mad cuz im right!

Princeton- Ughh. 

Roc- Soo... girls, yall like the girls in the special 8 now?

Mariah- Yeah! Omg they are so sweet!

Kenya- Yeah! I never thought they would be so cool!

Peyton- Wait wait wait... Jacob... dude! How come you like NEVER talk!?!?

Jacob- Wha? OH umm... hmm idk

Kyndal- Talk to us boy! Hahaha

Jacob- Okay! Hahaha!!!

Kenya- And same with you Trevor!

Trevor- Eh.. im just tired...

Jaden- You know... we should do something tomorrow!

Jacob- Like what?

Jaden- Hmm... idk what to do during the day... but tomorrow night, we should play man hunt! Maybe if we ask Justin, he'll extend our curfew for tomorrow night so we can play longer! I mean hey, I'm sure our fans would want to see that!

Diggy- Dang! That's a good idea!

Kenya- That's perfect! And each team can just be each couple!

Jacob- But... i dont have a girlfriend!

Peyton- Haha, dont worry bro, we got you!

Jacob- Umm okay!

Mariah- Ohh!!! Tomorrow during the day, we can just prepare for the game! We can talk over game strategies with our partners, and all that good stuff!

Ray- Oh! And each team should have a color! We can go to the mall tomorrow and buy addidas warm ups in each team color!

Everyone else- YEAH!

*Suddenly Justin's voice came on the intercom*

Justin- Hey yall, I just heard your idea, from watching on this awesome app, and yeah! Yall can play manhunt! i think the fans will enjoy it! I'll let yall borrow an extra Yukon tomorrow so all of yall can fit in 2 cars to go to the mall The curfew will be extended till 2 a.m. yall can decide when you want to start the game, but remember, it's WAY more fun the darker it is! Okay! have fun yall!

*The intercom turned off*

Peyton- Yay!!!! This is gonna be so dope! ME AND RAY RAY CALL PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya- Me and Roc got red!

Kyndal- Me and Diggy got light blue!

Princeton- Me and Bahja got green!

Mariah- Me and Jaden got orange!

Trevor- Me and Zonnique got white!

Jacob- Well...  Im guessing Imma be with Breuanna, so we got yellow!

Ray- okay! And Prodigy and Zendaya can have dark blue!

*Suddenly all the girls phones buzzed. It was Bahja in their kik group chat*

Bahja: OMG! Prodigy just asked if she wanted to be his girlfriend! Z accepted!