Bryana Holly Bezlaj

I apologise for going on, because I'm guessing I will. I'm just going to bullet point this one.

-Ok, so yes she was in that one fat-shaming video. I get it was years ago and people can change, but what bothers me is that she denies that she was ever in that video (which she clearly was) instead of apologising. No, in fact she did own up to the video at least once, saying that it was taken 7 years ago and that we should let it go. I don't buy that shit. What's the point about lying about that? Like I know it was taken 4 years ago.

-That brings me to my next point. If that video was taken 7 years ago and she's the age she says she is, she would've been 14 at the time, and she was definitely not 14 in that video. She could been lying about her age, and then in that case, she would've probably be around 18 in that video. This is just a rumour I heard, but I'm like 80% sure that's she's actually 31 years old. Apparently that's what her government records say, and also that she's been charged of assault twice.

-She also has a bit of a reputation of being a complete bitch to her rumoured boyfriend's fans. She only dates Ashton for money, sex and fame, and it appears to be working since she's reached over 1m followers on Instagram. Does she honestly think that she will torment the 5SOS fandom and get away with it? I'm not stupid, I don't buy every story about her that I hear, but I like to keep an open mind and consider things before I dismiss them. That is why I do think that she is rude, but I'm not going to believe every tale about her that I hear.