Chapter 33

Well my left eye is all fucked up. My cornea is deeply scratched and I have to have surgery. I'm actually lucky because ETC is in a coma thanks to Kurt.

Kurt called Burt and he allowed Dave to stay the night on the couch, but only tonight. Burt wasn't into the forgiving Dave thing, even though what has happened this week. We understand though because Kurt is his child and I think if I didn't say that stuff to him at school Friday, I wouldn't have forgiven him either. Burt will come around to forgiving Dave though, I just know it.

I had to spend the night in the hospital and Kurt stayed with, sleeping in the bed with me. As we were snuggling a cop came in, turning lights on and shit.

"I'm looking for Kurt Hummel," he said sternly.

"I'm Kurt Hummel," Kurt said sitting up in the bed.

"Um a Mr. Sebastian Smythe came in with massive facial injuries and witnesses say you caused it," the cop said, looking at a small notepad.

"Did they also tell you that he threw a slushy at us that contained massive amounts of rock salt that damn near blinded my boyfriend you see here beside me with an eye patch on his eye," Kurt spat at the cop.

"How do you know there was rock salt in the slushy?"

"I asked and he told and I got it recorded on my phone," Kurt reached behind himself and got his phone out of his pants pocket and started flipping through it. He stopped and tapped and icon and then another. "'What the fuck was in that damn slushy? Hm? Sebastian, so help me God answer the question.' 'Ha, ha, or what Gay Boy? What are you going to do to me? I'll tell you because you won't do shit to me. It was rock salt and FYI, it was meant for you not Blaine. I feel bad that I messed up that sexy little face of his.'" Then all you heard were punches and me screaming for Kurt to get off of him and take me to the hospital.

"Okay, thank you son. Hate crimes are worse than what you did. Do you two want to press charges?" the cop asked.

Kurt looked at me as if to ask me what I wanted to do. "Can I think about it?" I asked the cop.

"Take your time, but just don't wait to long," the cop said and then he left.

I knew Kurt was going to chew my head off.

"What is there to think about Blaine? He almost blinded you!" of course he was furious.

I got up and closed the door and turned the light off.

"Kurt what have we leaned this week? Revenge does not make you feel better. Sure you put ETC in a coma for God knows how long and granted if you were in my shoes I would have done the same thing. But if I press charges what will that solve, he'll get community service or get sent to juvy for a few months. I want him to see my smiling face along with yours standing strong. I want to rub our happiness in his face and I want to be able to look him in both of his eyes, with both of my eyes and tell him that he doesn't win. I want to tell him that he can't and won't touch what we have. Because me and you baby are forever," I smiled, looking Kurt deep in the eye. "That will be the best revenge I can ever dish out."

"Come here," Kurt said, patting the bed next to him.

I climbed in the bed next to him and snuggled up against his chest and let him put a protective hold around me.

"I love you so much," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I smiled.

I put my hands on his hands and my stomach lurched. I felt all the scratches that were on his knuckles.

"Do your hands burn?" I asked.

"When you touch them, but don't move your hands, its numbing down," he lied.