Chapter 1

Y/n p.o.v
I was getting ready to start off the school show thing. Triple H wanted me to start it off because he thinks out of all divas I am the nicest so might as well. The only thing is that the school that is out there is the middle school I went to I.S.109 yea that was where I went I was a casual New Yorker when I was younger. I stud in the gorilla when my theme song came on I wore my diva outfit under a sweatshirt and sweat pants and sunglasses to hide my identity. I walked out on the ramp "welcome I.S.109 to WWE annual school fight. We are glad to have you here but I have to lay down some rules" I continued to say for the intro but before I started saying the rules my boyfriend Roman Reigns theme song started playing. I smirked cause he always like interrupting stuff so he did what he loved he came in the ring where I was standing and pecked my lips. "Hey baby girl am I interrupting I am soo sorry but I just had to see you " Romen said I rolled my eyes "it's ok babe. But do you want to say hi to I.S.109 babe" I said hoping that he would catch on. " Cutie isn't that the middle school you went to when you were little" he said. " yes babe thats why I am dressed like this so I could see if the teachers could catch my voice but it's not working so can you do the honers of taking of this ugly peace of shit off of me and revealing my diva outfit." "I would be glad to do so" roman say with a grin. He starts taking off your sweat shirt and pants and took off your sunglasses to reveal your diva outfit. "hey guys it's me y/n" you say all the teachers that know you mouth dropped they never expect you to become a WWE diva superstar.