Chapter 2

"Ok back on track where was I ohh yeah the rules 1. Never try this at home 2.do not come jumping over the ring that's all I could think off so let's get on with the show".You say  thinking what you should do. "So my ring name is THE TRICKSTER I trick my opponents during a fight cause I'm the sexiest here so look" Romen got a table and a chair out an set it up for you. You layed down in the table in a sexy move and called out Seth. Rollins " oh Seth my bad boy come fill my needs that Romen can't fill" you winked at romen and he smirked seth came out. Seth started grinning at you " hey sexy missed me" Seth says as you call him over He sat on the chair and started giving him a fake lap dance as you push the chair down Dean and Romen started punching and kicking seth in the face, and chest. You fan ally decided to actually have a real match so you called out john cena, the rock, randy Ortin, and Niomi. They were going to be the other team. The bell rang and you and Niomi started fighting. She grabbed you by the hair and you punched and kicked. You did the superman punch and a few speirs but she pulled put she almost won once. You were in a lot of pain cause she pulled the crazy 8 move but you were much stronger than her so you pulled out and tapped in roman. Niomi tagged in the rock. You grabbed the mic " here is some history about roman and the rock they are actually cousins so when roman desides to pop the question the rock would become my causin in law.