CODE

Hello,The cover is Luke,Layla and Sticy. Luke Sure is Handsome. Layla is Hatsune Miku,Whereas i dont know who Luke or Sticy anime Character i used,since i Searched them With their Appearances. And i found them. Layla sure is beautiful. So this is the new Chapter. °³°
------★★★★★★-----♡♡♡♡------◆◆◆---

Sting POV

I was worried,what would be Luke and Sticy's Reaction,knowing that she died. We are already at the front door,lucy wanted to cry but trying to fight it back. I clenched my fist tightly before i knocked three times. The door opened revealing a cheerful sticy.

"So where's Layla?" She asked as we entered the Living room,seeing Luke Sitting in the sofa. Natsu first Told Rogue and yukino what happened,there eyes widened but remained silent.

"She's not coming back,sweetheart" lucy suddenly said lowly at my back,her Fist Clenched,her bangs covering her eyes. The Code though was still written on my hand.

"W-what do you mean,she's not coming back?" Luke asked,his eyes started getting teary.

"Sh-she's D................D-Dead." I said as tears flowing out from my eyes,my palm almost bleeding of how Hard i was clenching my hands. I looked at there reaction,especially luke,his eyes Wide,tears coming out from his eyes.

"No......you're lying Right? Dad,mom" luke said after he recovered a little from the shock.

Lucy looked up with tears from her eyes as she Shook her head.

"Mom,what,happened?" Sticy asked trembly,she started shaking.

"Ze-Zeref killed her." Lucy said sternly as she punched the nearby wall.

Sticy then ran to her room crying,so as Luke.

I went to lucy,then started crying as i hug her. She raised her head.

"I'll explain it to them." She said then started walking upstairs,i just sat at the sofa,while the others rubbed my back,patting my back slowly.

Lucy's POV

As i went Upstairs to there room,i can hear them crying.

I entered the room,luke was lying on his bed crying,Sticy sat on her bed as her hands covered her face.

"Kids,its also Hard for me,but now,seeing you Like this,makes me even feel bad of myself,for not able to protect layla, you know,my Strong powers is just useless,that i wasn't even able to protect layla. Sorry for being such a Coward and Weak mother." I said lowly as tears started falling out from my eyes.

Luke walked to me,then hugged me,i was Shocked.

"Mom,this is not your fault,its Zerefs fault and nothing else." He said as i stood there shock.
Sticy also walked to me then hugged me.

"Mom,Don't blame yourself,You're such a Great Mother to us,you love us,that you're willing to die just for us,so mom don't calll yourself Coward,because you aren't" sticy said,as she cry, i cried even harder because of this.

"I'm Sorry,i am So sorry" i said as i hug them then started crying.

"Its okay mom." They said.

"Are you okay now?" I asked them as i broke the hug. They nodded then headed to their bed.

"I love you guys,and i'll protect you no matter what" i said as i closed the door then casted a spell to there room.

I went to me and stings room seeing him sprawled all over the bed,i chuckled a little making him turn hus head towards me.