WAKE UP!!!

HOOOOOONK!!!!!!!

Danny's eyes shot open, squeaking out random startled sounds, rolling off his messy bed and landing on the floor.

One of his eyes were closed, the other half open, his vision still blurry from sleeping too long. He groaned, rubbing his head and sitting up.

When he finally "woke up", he heard laughter. The sight he was given was his best friend, Tucker, and the girlfriend he was dreaming about seconds ago, holding an air horn.

"Tucker? Sam?" He groaned. "Da hell?"

Tucker tried to explain between laughter. "Your-p-parents wan-wanted-us t-to wake y-you!" He said, still cracking up.

Sam continued, recovering from the hilarious sight. "Your parents wanted us to wake you up since they tried like 10 times already." She said snickering.

Danny groaned again, standing. "Why do you have that?" He grumbled in a sleepy voice.

"Oh, it was just lyin' around..."

"Yeah sure..." He groaned, faceplanting back into bed.

"Aw come on dude! Don't go back to sleep!" Tucker exclaims, who finally stopped laughing.

Danny mumbles something incoherently into his bed.

"What?"

He faces upward, at a wall to be exact, and repeats; "go awaaaay..." Then puts his face back down.

"Oh come on ghost boy...!" Sam attempts to get him up, shaking his shoulder.

"Noooooo..." His voice is muffled.

Then Danny's mom yells,"kids! Breakfast! You too Sam and Tucker! We're having bacon! And omlettes!

"Ooh! Bacon!" Tucker says leaving the room.

"C'mon Dan..." Sam says in a low voice, laying down next to Danny on her side.

"Iwannasleep" he slurs.

Sam tries something different.