Best friends

Carter's P.O.V

Today is the first day of freaking school.

Eek, I just can't believe that I can go to school again.I'm so excited to meet new people. It's just weird after coming from a private school and a penthouse to living in a one bedroom apartment and going to a public school in a town with werewolves.

I hopped in the shower and started singing shower by Becky g, followed by party in the usa, and then ed sheeran give me love. Don't ask why though because then I wouldn't be able to answer that. After I'm finshed my shower I go get dressed(outfit in media). I put on my clothes and slip on my wedges.

I take my hair out of it's messy bun and let it fall freely around my face in waves after curling it some. I slip on my snap back putting it on backwards and turn it to the side slightly. I grab all my accessories putting them on. I take some pink shiny lipgloss applying some then tossing it inside my purse along with my keys,my phone, hand sanitizer, 50 dollars and two packs of gummy bears.

Walking into my kitchen I check the time and see I have an hour until school starts. I take out a muffin from the cupboard and a a small bottle of chocolate milk to eat with my chocolate chip muffin. Did I ever mention that I absolutely love chocolate? No? Well I do,so much. I finish the muffin in three bites cause I'm a boss and drink the chocolate milk in 15 seconds. That's a new record!!!

I grab my mint green colored leather bookbag, turn off all the lights and lock the door.Once I get outside I run to my awesome mint green motorcycle. I decided to leave the helmet off today since I don't feel like taking off my snap back.
I get to school in whats supposed to be a fifteen minute ride in half the time. I slide of my bike then giggle at everyone's faces. I start my walk to the front of the school when I see a pretty girl heading my way.

Macy's p.o.v

I'm in the middle of telling our school's barbie off when she glares at something in the parking lot.I turn and see a small girl sliding off of a mint green motorcycle that she looks like she has no business on in the first place. Yea she's pretty, but she seems like a small Barbie but then again I could be wrong.

I stomped up to the child and see her smiling at the ground but then she looks over at me and I can't help but melt at how adorable she is. Be aware that I never felt that way about anybody before.She was short but she didn't look as young as she seemed to be before. When I'm standing directly in front of her I hear the whole school yard get quiet. I watch as some people run in the building probably to get a teacher. She stares at me then smiles no, she goes and shows all her pearly white teeth with a giant grin. I suprise my self by speaking."hi" She's pretty brave to be staring at me. I heard some people think that I'm almost as scary as the alpha himself. She then lets her smile get smaller and I'm thinking that her cheeks started to hurt from grinning. I cock an eyebrow at her strange personality. She then grins again and says " HI! I'm carter it's nice to meet you" i smile back I mean I actually smiled back to the short girl. I Still seem to want to suprise myself and everybody else for that matter because seconds later I'm holding out my hand for her to shake."I'm macy"

Carter's P.O.V

She extends her hand and says"I'm macy" I don't know why but I love that name so much. I squeal, ignoring her out strerched hand and jump on her for a hug.

Although macy seems a little rough around the edges I can't help but like her. I know everyone here must be scared of her because some people ran pissing them selves and some ran to get some teachers to watch our exchange. Macy hugged me back but I can tell people don't hug her often. I drop back down to the ground landing on my feet because lets face it I'm a fluffing ninja.