Shawn part 1

Full name: you should know this.... Shawn peter raul mendes

He is born august 8th 1998! 

His favorite song to preform is show you!

His mother is a real estate agent and father is a business man

he is 6'2 tall af

he has abs

in 2014, Shawn caught the eye of artist manager Andrew Gertler and Island Records A&R Ziggy Chareton, leading him to sign a record deal with them.

Before becoming a singer, Shawn said he wanted to become an actor.

Shawn got verified on Twitter the same day he got signed to Island Records... coincidence? I think not!

Shawn released Life of the Party in June 2014, which is a huge hit xD

He gets his second name from his father, who has Portuguese background.

His mom was born in England.

He went to the Pine Ridge Secondary School in the Pickering!

At School he enjoyed playing Ice Hockey and Football (Soccer, if you're American or Canadian xD) and he enjoyed longboarding

He can play both the piano and the guitar obviously. 

His alter ego's name is Benito!!

Shawn can speak three different languages. These are English, Spanish and French. (Yay I'm french!)

His favourite colour is green. (mine is blue and green xD)

He dislikes ladybugs! (I hate them, I fell on my chair when one flew by me)

He loves cereal and eats three times as fast as a normal human! (sameee)

He loves to work out.

Shawn loves swimming, but hates deep water.

His favourite foods are omelets, almonds and chocolate-chip cookies and his least favourite food is Tomatoes. (TWINSIES)

Shawn Mendes admitted that he secretly enjoys cooking. (MUFFINS!)

He doesn't remember the first album he ever got but he knows it was either a Hannah Montana album or a Shania Twain album. (MINE WAS SHANIA TWAIN OR WEBKINZ)

Shawn Mendes is allergic to mosquitoes.

He is a huge fan of and The 100, he says he watches the shows religiously. (I LOVE THAT SHOW OML)

On Christmas Day 2014, Shawn Mendes posted his Snapchat on Twitter, it is shawnmendes1

He won the Teen Choice Award for Webstar in Music in 2014.

On November 3rd, 2014, Shawn announced that he would be touring with as one of the opening acts on her 1989 tour. (MY BIRTHDAY)

Shawn sleeps better in the tour bus than he does in hotels. #dafuq

He has a pair of slippers just for his tour bus. awe

Every night, Shawn likes to play Boom Beach on his iPad!

Time magazine included him in its list of the 25 most influential teens of 2014.

On 19th April 2015, Shawn reached 3 million followers on Twitter. He reached 3 million Instagram followers on 12th May 2015.

Before going on stage, Shawn always has to use the bathroom. (NERVOUS MUCH?)

Shawn himself has said that he never started posting Vines to become famous, he "was just doing it for fun".