Good Day

My alarm went off at 6:00 am, I went to go get in the shower and do my hygeine stuff.I wore my blue jean high waisted shorts and my white infinity crop top with my baby blue vans and a black and white headban, straighten my ha. I did my wing and I put on pink lip gloss. I walked downstairs and my mom wasn't down there I realized she left a note...

Dear Kayla ,

I went to Rochester for 2 days so that means I'll be back Sunday ..

-Mommy

I went upstairs to grab my phone when I got a text from my Bestfriend....

Bestie

B:Hey guess what.....

Me:what??

B:we're going to a concert to night to see Jack and Jack.

Me:OMG BREE STOP PLAYING DONT EVER JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT!!!!

B:No foreal at 6.

Me:Okay!!!!meet me at my house.....✌

I didn't have nothing to do so I'll just go get some breakfast and then call Jaden and see if he wants to hang out........

------

I was on my way to starbucks...I went to go get in line it was like 2 people in front of me..It was finally my turn and I just wanted a iced tea so I ordered it, they made it quick too. I didn't feel like calling Jaden so I went to go take a nap.

4 hours and 30 minutes later (5:30)

I woke up at 5:30 and me and Bree had to go to this concert....I went downstairs to get some juice when I heard a knock on the door....Inran upstairs tongrab my phone and purse.I opened the door and Bree was standing there she grabbed my hand and closed the door we got into the car......

45 minutes later

We pulled up to where the concert would be. We walked in and turned our tickets in and we sat down a course we were in the front row.Eventually the concert started they sang all their songs and the only songn they didn't sing was like that. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom ....

-------

I was on my phone reading this tweet a girl put up, when I bumped into somebody.

"I'm so sorry"he said.

I looked up and it was Skate the rapper , I tried so hard not to panick.

"Its OK shortie"he said.

I was breathing uncontrollably.

"Umm can I see your phone?"he asked.

I gave him my phone he took a picture then did something, he gave me my phone back I looked at what he did and he gave me his number...

I went back to the concert....Bree was ready to go home so we went home...she wanted to stay at my house.We got to my house and I ran upstairs to put on my pajamas, then I texted Skate.

Skatiee

Me:Hey!!!

S:who dis?

Me:shortie

S:Oh hey wyd tonight??

Me:nothing wanna come over??

S:yeah I'm go bring the jacks...

Me:Okay call and I'll give you my adress

I told Bree everything and she didn't mind at all I could tell she was fangirling inside...I heard a knock on the door and I ran downstairs to open it, It was Skate. I opened the door, the guys were just standing there I looked down and I had on my sports bra and some b-ball shorts...

"You pervs"I screamed.

I walked upstairs to my room and they followed , I walked them in and Bree started screaming.We stayed up all night watching movies. The Guys put on this real scary movie and I ended up cuddling with Skate but after that the boys left and we fell asleep.