Chapter 4

"I saw him looking at -Omg ur ur MATES! Natasha ranted excitedly. "Girl how better can this get" she said finally finishing her rant.

"Natasha shut the fuck up and leave me alone" I said not wanting to hear any more of her rants.

I then looked at her and saw hurt and embarrassment cuz every one in the hall way heard what I said. At that moment her wolf tried to surface and she ran away trying not to hurt me cuz of the good friend she is. Damned it I'm fucked up. Eventually I walked away.

I'm in last period 1 minute away from dismisal. I can't say the samed for Natasha cuz I haven't seen her from the incident. The bell rung and I ran out of class to my car.

"Fuck" I said when I reached the car, its my brothers. At that moment I got into the car and tried to start it. It fucking broke down. Oh fuck the fucking car broke down and my fucking brother is going to fucking kill me and torture me.

"Can I help you"? Trey my closet guy friend asked.

"Yea I don't know why the car won't start"I replied.

"Oh k" he said then started to check the car.

"I see the problem you didn't shift into the right gear" he stated.

"Oh um-thanks" I mumbled some what embarassed.

He smirked then said " Yea my pleasure". Then then left.

"He must think I'm am a idiot" I thought to my self.

With that thought I hightailed it home where cursing awaited me from my brother.

Enas POV

As class ended my mated hurried out of class before I could talk to her. Damn it if I don't talk to her soon my wolf is not going to talk to me cuz u know how grumpy n miserable he is.

"I heard that" my wolf Twilight said.

"You were supposed to" I replied icily to Twilight.

After that he shut up and I felt bad and I tried to apology but he blocked me out. I sighed and walked out. As I saw my mate at her car and was about to go over and talk but some dude went over to her. All I saw is red.

To be continued