Chapter 1 How It Happened

Isabella's (me the right person) Pov

Today me and Gueika were hanging out at my house talking about Fairy tail and how much she likes Gray, while I talk about how much I like Natsu. Once Gueika stops teasing me about me and Natsu we see a black hole outside so we open the window to be greeted with wind that practically almost everything that was in my room got sucked in the portal and while we're being sucked in we were thinking where this was taking us. Then all of a sudden we were falling and screaming and I noticed that we haven't hit ourselves on the ground and I open my eyes to see Gueika and bags on the floor and I look in the bags there appeared to be clothes that me and Gueika have in our closets and others then I get worried about me not having my iPad and phone and see it in another bag with my sketchbooks I've lost and new ones that have my latest drawings and my other thing such as jewelry, electronics, and chargers. Once I'm done looking for my stuff I look up and see people staring at us and then I realized where I was.

Natsu's Pov
That girls cute. I wonder what her name is, but I wonder why she was screaming, searching for something and also how she came out of nowhere?

Gray's Pov
That girl's cute. I wonder what her name is, but what is she staring at? I follow what she's staring at and she's staring at the other girl that is searching for something.

Isabella's (Me) Pov

Master's Pov
"So you two children what to join?" I ask. "Yea" They say nice and clear without hesitation. "Ok then Mira bring the stamp!" I yell. 'This is going to be a interesting life' I thought. "Yes Master" I hear Mira say.

Mira's Pov
"Hello Isa, where would you like your Fairy Tail Mark and what color?" I ask. "On my right hand in Galaxy!" She said while jumping up and down. "Welcome to Fairy Tail Isa!" I happily yell while I finished her stamp everyone cheered. Now on to the next one. "Hello Gueika, where would you like your mark and what color?" I ask. "On my left arm in purple." She answer calmly. " Welcome to Fairy Tail!" I happily yelled again as everyone cheered again. "Let's turn up!" Gueika yelled. And everyone stared at her then started to party. When it was time to leave I saw Natsu blushing while talking to Isa and Gray talking to Gueika while blushing and half naked. My new 'OTPs' I mentally yelled.

Isabella's (me)Pov
( yes a lot of switch in the story but that's what makes it interesting but I don't do that a lot so you know.)

When I was about to go ask if I could stay at Lucy's place Natsu comes up to me. "Hey Isa I just wanted to say I heard you talking that you don't have a place to stay so I was wondering if you would want to stay at my house?" He asked. I giggled seeing him blush I say excitingly while blushing. "Of course I would love to!"

Gueika's Pov
I was about to go where Isa and blushing hot head was until I ran into Gray and notice him about to ask me something so I ask" What is it you want to ask me?" Gray blushed. "Do you want to stay at my place until you get one?" He asked while blushing like a tomato. "Sure" I say while grinning.

Isabella and Gueika's Pov
We both leave to our new houses and talk with each other over text.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
нσω ∂σ уσυ ℓιкє тнє ѕтσяу. ι нα∂ α ∂яєαм σf тнιѕ αи∂ му ∂яєαм ιѕ ρяα¢тι¢ℓу мαкєιиν α вσσк ѕσ ѕєє уσυ иєχт тιмє. иιgнт.

-Isa💤💤🌌💤💤