Chapter 2 (Training)

Hey guys I'm back sorry for making you wait but it's crazy going to school and being in art club 😔😭 and all that stuff but I will try to write. Anyways back to the story. ^-^

Isabella's Pov
   I open my eyes to see Natsu sleeping next to me and I giggle softly. When all of a sudden he wakes up.

Natsu's Pov
  When I hear a giggle and start to wake up and I see Isa looking at me while blushing then I start to blush. "Morning Isa!" I say excited to start a new day at Fairy Tail with Isa. Although I just met her, but I have this feeling in my stomach and my heart keeps pounding when I'm around her. I think I'm going to ask Mira today. We're walking to the guild in silence when all of a sudden Isa breaks it. "Natsu?" "Yea" I answer. "I wonder if I'll stay here forever I miss my world, but I love this world it's like a dream come true. If only I had the magic to open portals and come whenever I want. It would be awesome because I can see you and the guild and I'll never be lonely." "That's ok soon we'll find out what powers you have if you have some and if you have that ability I'll be awesome we can see each other all the time." I said hoping I can cheer her up. "Your right!" She said cheerfully. Then we continued to the guild. When we entered the guild Gueika came and started whispering in her ear.

Isabella's Pov
   When we entered the Guild Gueika came up to me and whispered in my ear. "What did you guys do?" "We did nothing, all we did was go to sleep in the same bed and.." I said while getting interrupted by Gueika." Oh but that was process." Gueika whispered. "Whatever I'm going to get a chocolate milkshake, are you coming?" I ask Gueika to see if she was going to come and sit at the bar with me. When I go to the bar I see Natsu talking to Mira and I go up to Natsu and Mira and say with excitement "Hey Natsu, hey Mira!"

Natsu's Pov
   After we walked in I went to Mira. "Hey Mira, I want to ask you something!"I said. "Sure!" She answered waiting for me to talk. "Mira why do I feel like my stomach hurts and my heart keeps pounding when I think about Isa or when I'm with her?" I ask waiting for the answer when I hear Mira chuckle and say "Natsu that's called love. Your in love with Isa silly, and you show her that you love her." "Really so that's what I felt?" I say a little surprised. "Yup. Tomorrow you should show her by kissing her all of a sudden, and ask her to be your girlfriend before someone else gets her! By the way Gray has someone else on he's mind, so don't worry about him taking her." Mira said all lovely dovey. "Ok maybe I should!" I say excited for the next day. When all of a sudden I hear someone yell our names. "Hey Natsu, hey Mira!" I turn and see Isa running towards us while yelling our names. "Hey Isa!" I say while waiting for her to come.

~~~~Timeskip~~~~(afternoon)

Isabella's Pov
   Now we are going to train, well practically see what power I have by coping other people's powers. When we finally got to the place where we were going to train I started to do every magic sentence I could say. When I said them they would react, and everyone was wide eyes even Gramps and that was when I discovered that I had all the elements in me. I realized that I can open portals so I could go in and out of this world, but i want to stay here for at least 1 or 2 more days.

Gueika's Pov
   When we got to the place to train, Isabella showed her power off. When it was finally my turn I said everything I could remember of the show and it turns out I can only do fire, water, wind, and ice. Oh well at least I have some badass powers but I what to beat Isabella for no freaking reason 😂 lol. So now we are going back to the guild but since some of us are dirty we are going to change.

~~~~Timeskip~~~~

Isabella's Pov
   After changing into some refreshing clothes I started to walk back to the guild when Natsu tells me to wait. "What?" I asked him. When all of a sudden I see him running and falls with me to the ground while kissing me, and I stay there looking shocked but then get stuck into the moment and kiss back. After a few minutes of making out 😏 we hear a voice and guess who that voice was. Gueika yelling,"Yes I fucking told you they were going to get together!!"(😁sorry if I put bad words but that's just Gueika.) We both sweat dropped then went over to where they were and scared the crap out of them. "What the hell that hurt me!!" yelled Gueika while getting ready to get us.

~~~~Timeskip( to when Gueika beats us up and ties us together while we are fainted)~~~~
(still Isa's Pov)

   When we woke up I realized that we were back at Natsu's house. Oh well he must've taken me here well I'll go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you like this new chapter☺️😄☺️.
Go follow my best friend stunningme_ she's awesome and read her books.😄😄😄😄