The Choice

Author's POV
It was a bright sunny day and Marco, a nerdy, brown haired boy with Star, a magical princess from another dimension, were stuck in the house with nothing to do but eat nachos and watch TV.

Star's POV
The laser puppies sat with me on the couch as I begged Marco to make more nachos and watch another movie with me.

"Star, we've watched every movie we have, and I'm tired of movies anyway."

Marco looked like he was about to say something else, but his mom and dad interrupted him.

"Marco, we have to go to the Grocery store, and I'm trusting you and Star to stay here by yourselves. " Said Mr. Diaz.

I swore I had saw Marco blush.

Marco was my best friend in the entire world. I would do anything for him. I didn't think as him as anything else than a best friend.

"Si dad." Marco said.

"Have fun you two!" He said joyfully.

He stuck his head in the doorway and added "And don't have any parties!"

He laughed and shut the door.

Marco's POV
I couldn't believe Star and I were home alone. I mean, her living with her was fine, but this was different. Star was my best friend, but I started to develop feelings for her. Her hair, her beautiful smile, her bubbly personality, and just.. Everything about her was great. I wasn't sure if she felt the same way though. She liked Oskar and I like Jackie...

"Marco?"

I shook my head and looked at Star. I must had been day dreaming.

"Marco? Is there something wrong?" She asked curiously.

"No, I was just thinking about something." I said.

"Oh okay." She said unsure.

Star's POV
I knew something was bothering Marco. It had been for the last few weeks. Star wanted to ask him, but she knew he wouldn't tell her.

"Marco, We should make cake!" I begged.

Marco sighed and said "fineeee"

He smiled and laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

Marco's POV
Star came running in with her adorable smile and said

"Can I help Marco?"

I smiled and said

"Sure Star. You can help with the cake mix!"

"Okay!"

I grabbed some cheese cake mix and put it on the counter. I got a bowl from the cabinet and poured the ingredients in the bowl. Star watched me, observing everything I did.

"Okay, Star how about you come mix the ingredients together."

I said as I handed her the spoon.

She went over to the bowl and started to stir. The cake batter was going everywhere. And laughed and walked over to her.

"Star, let me help you with that."

I put my hand on Star's hand and guided the spoon. It took me a second to realize what I was doing. I blushed and looked at Star. She looked up at me and she had cake batter on her nose. She looked so adorable I couldn't help but smile. It was all interuptted by a loud crash. Star and I let go of the spoon and opened the front door.

Ludo and his monsters wers standing in front of the door. They were ready to fight.

Star grabbed her wand.

"Narwhal Blast!" She yelled as little narwhals shot at Ludo. I used some of my new karate moves on the monsters. It was all going well until one of the monsters tripped Star and the wand slipped out of her hands and landed in the hands of Ludo.

"No!"

Yelled Star.

"Yes!"

Ludo yelled as he transformed and got his "big boy body."

"Mwuhahahaha!" Laughed Ludo as he held up the wand.

I jumped up and kicked the wand right out of his hand. He shrunk down again and screamed

"No!!!"

I looked over at Star and she seemed to be having trouble getting up. I started to run over to her, but one of Ludo's monsters grabbed her.

"Marco, help me!"

She yelled as she started to cry.

I tried to kick the monster, be he moved away too fast. Ludo grabbed his dimensional scissors and opended a portal. I figured they were going home, so I started to charge at him.

One of the monsters grabbed me and held on to me tight.

"You will never take Star!"

I yelled as I squirmed to get out of the monster's arms.

"You silly boy."

Ludo said as he laughed.

"This portal leads to a forgotten dimension. Whatever goes into the portal never comes back. There is absolutely no magic in this dimension. So dimensional scissors and wands are useless.

"Marco!"

Star yelled as she started to cry harder.

"You have one choice. You can hand over that wand, or I will drop Star into this dimension, never to be seen again."

Star looked at me as she cried.

I knew what was importanat.

I sighed.

"Fine. I will give you the wand."

I know this is a long chapter. And I'm sorry if it sucks. Its my first fan fiction so of course it won't be very good but anyway I hoped you like it! I will update and soon as I can !