Friends?

Star shook as she realized what Marco had just done. Not that he had gave the wand to Ludo, but that he gave up something so important all for me. That's when it hit me. Everything started to make sense. The blushing, the constant sweating. He always acted like he had something important to say. He always got interrupted.

Star's POV
Ludo laughed like a maniac as he said "Do you really think I would let you off that easy? I can't have you trying to steal my wand. So, I'm gonna get rid of you for good." I struggled to get out of the monster's arms, but nothing would work. They first dragged Marco to the portal.

"Let go of me!" Yelled Marco as he struggled to escape.

"Never!" Yelled Ludo as he laughed.

Marco's POV
I struggled as I tried to escape the monster's arms. I tried to use my karate, but I was no use. I was pouring in sweat, and I was really scared. Finally, I realized what I had to do. The monster went to throw me in, but I jumped backwards in the air and landed behind the monster.

Star's POV
I gasped.
I could not believe it.
Marco had told me he had tried to master the trick for years but it always backfired. He used his karate on the monsters, and helped me up.
I smiled as we walked home holding hands.