Abducted

Chapter one:

Okay my first time writing a short read so tell me if you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom I can't find my favorite shirt!" I yelled. She didnt respond to me so I thought she already left for work. My mom works at GoodLife Fitness, surprisingly it makes good pay. She normally leaves like an hour after I leave for school but I don't know where she went. I was starting to think that she was abducted or something but that's crazy talk!

I normally walk to school with my bestie Amy but for some reason she wasn't where we were supose to meet!

I was starting to walk to school by myself when this giant white van pulls up beside me, I didn't look at the person in the drivers seat but that was a mistake because before you know it I was in the back of the van with duck tap around my mouth hands and

ankles!

I am only 13 so I was so scared. I started to think is this where my life will end? But no this old fat hairy guy comes and throws me back to where I was placed. He was so much bigger than me that he threw my a bit to hard, I hit the back of my head on a tool kit an from there I remember nothing but a big pain in my head.

About three or four hours later I find myself at an abandoned garage. It was pitch black in there so I went to find a flash light, but then I realized I was duck taped to a chair. I tired to call for help but my mouth was still taped shut.

All of a sudden this big fat dark figure shines in what little light there was in the room. He gets closer and closer, I try to scream through my duct tape"who are you!" no response. I try again "who are you!" again no response, by this time he is standing right in front of me. This mid height fat hairy man lunging over top of me like Im some steak, says "won't you play with me?" I was so disgusted by him that I threw up inside my mouth, his breath smelled of farts and onions! (Eewww gross!)

He was taking the duct tap off my arms and legs then rips the duct tape off my mouth. I scream in pain and clutch my mouth, he laughs with amusement. I start to feel tear drops flood from my eyes when he grabs my mouth! I stop crying, I'm just sitting there stunned. He caresses my cheeks while I'm trying to slip away, next thing I know he is touching me in unwanted places! It kinda felt good but I'd rather be dead then have him touch me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the first chapter guys if I get some votes I will continue writing this story!

Thanx for reading😜