Love you too?

"ring ring" come on Camilla just answer. I'm stuck here in a hostage. My bitter girlfriend is deciding to stay away from me. When clearly I did nothing wrong. Camilla and I went on a date last night, I took her to her favorite place "kappas latte" for some coffee and dinner. It was all going great, I never felt so loved in my life. Camilla is the best thing that has happened to me, even counting Magcon. Maybe just three words slipped out of my mouth.. but, they were great words. I couldn't take them back, it was too late.
"You know, I'm having really fun tonight" Camilla mentioned
"I know, me too love" I said
"shawn, why would you call me love?" Camilla laughed a little.
" Milla there is something I've been wanting to say.."
"I love you, and I have loved you since we were 16"
"Shawn.."
"And I have never been more happier with someone in my whole life." I said
Camilla smiles and kisses me.
"I think it's time to get home." Camilla said
"Okay I'll drive us back to our place."
"Shawn I really think I just wanna have some time with my mom, can you take me back home home." she said smiling
I kept the wonder inside and just smiled and took her back, and those were our last words.

I'm starting to think something's up. She didn't even say I love you back, this isn't the milla I know.

"Hey cam.. Have you heard from Camilla?"
"Nah we don't talk that much anymore.. What's wrong?" Cameron said
"I really don't know, I said I loved her and she like, blew me off."
"I'm sure everything is fine, maybe her phone died or something, besides everyone loves you, your Shawn Mendes." Cam laughed.
I laughed and Camilla was off my mind. I went back home and got a little snack, I found Milla's notebook, I looked inside.