I will always love you.

I woke up in an empty bed, again. "He won't ever come back" I whisper to myself, letting a few tears fall down my cheek. Its been about a year now since he left me, us. Darcy was 1 and Edward was still in my stomach. It pains me to know that they will never know who there father was. 

He died so suddenly, it's like it just happened yesterday. The love of my life being rushed to a hospital after being hit my a massive truck. His last words still ringing through my head, "(y/n) Remeber I will always love you even if I don't make it. Tell Edward that even though I may not seem like I am there, I will always be here no matter what, and tell Darcy to take care of you and Eddie and that I will always love her no matter what." His voice was trembling, he let a few sobs out...then his heart slowed down and he whispered "I love you." 

Those were the final 3 words he said to me "I love you." Those dreadful words, never to be spoken by his sweet lips anymore. Never to be spoken around The Styles Household. 

Today, is our anniversary of 5 years. 4 years with him and 1 without. I will never love a man as much as I love, loved him. 

I dropped Darcy and Eddie off at Anne's house and went to his grave. "Harry love, happy anniversary, I brought you some flowers." I sobbed. "Haz, c-can you hear me? I know you can, I love you babe." I was full out crying by now. He isn't here, he can't hear me, what if he doesn't love me anymore? The wind started to rustle up the leaves, just as I heard the most glorious voice. "(y/n), love happy anniversary." It was him! He heard me! "Harry I miss you love, please come back. I need you, we need you." I cried. "I miss you too." Was all he said. " Harry come back me, Darcy , and Edward need you." "I need you too." Was all he said. I was too weak to say anymore. I just laid on the ground near his grave and sobbed. I felt his arms wrap around me."Shh don't cry love, I'm here and that's all that matters, I love you." Those words rang through my ears. He loves me. Those words have been unspoken for eternity. "I love you too Hazza." I whispered as I fell asleep with the ghost of my one true love.