Baka no jutsu

Sasuke's POV
__________

Screaming. That was what startled me at first. It's not everyday some random person starts to scream in Konoha. No it was a ninja. And a woman. I wouldn't care if the scream hadn't been so alarmed and obviously terrified. I threw the money in my pocket on the table and jumped onto the nearest roof top heading towards the source of the scream. Activating my sharingan, I dodged a sign hanging in front of me and suddenly sensed the presence of multiple powerful jonins standing in a group surrounding a familiar chakra.
'Isnt that... Naruto's chakra?'
I sped up a little and finally reached the forest. Naruto's chakra suddenly started moving away while the others stayed. I decided to follow the idiot to make sure he was ok.
'I wonder what happened to that woman. She sounded really scared. Then again it could've been a genjutsu... But who is strong enough to put it over the whole village..?'
Another scream erupted from the direction of Naruto's chakra. But it was still a woman's scream. Still curious I ran faster towards his chakra and saw a broken branch from where someone applied so much chakra it snapped.
"...dobe... "
As I continued after him he made a sudden turn towards the waterfalls.
Slowing down a little I jumped lower until I was on the ground and jogged towards the water. I walked to the edge of the forest and then stopped dead in my tracks. A woman stood there facing the water in Naruto's clothes. She fell to her knees and looked at her reflection in the water, and tears started streaming down her face. I was so shocked I didn't notice that my body instinctively started to go towards her. She turned and looked at me. She's gorgeous, with big blue eyes, a small nose her long flowing hair was cut in cute bangs that dangled infront of her eyes. She has Naruto's whiskers.. Or whatever those things are on her cheeks.
"Baka! What the hell are you staring at! GO AWAY SASUKE!"
Shocked at her sudden fury I take a step back and try to process everything. She looks almost exactly identical to Naruto's sexy jutsu, but with smaller breasts and longer hair. And she was wearing clothes.
"Naruto. Why the hell are you messing around with that stupid jutsu again? You said you'd stop so that you could save chakra for your shadow clones." She looked at me with burning eyes.
"THIS ISN'T A JUTSU BAKA! SOMEONE JUMPED ME AND TURNED ME INTO A FUCKING GIRL!"
Well shit.