You cheated!

You were on your way home from school. On you way home harry, your boyfriend texted you saying he would be home super late and not to wait up for him! You walked past a little shop and you say a magazine with harry on the cover with some random girl. You were so pissed! You bought the magazine and walked to yours and Harry's home. You walked in and slammed the door threw everything in your sight! You couldn't believe he would do something like this to you. After 4 years! 4 years you gave to him! All the trust you had in him was threw at the window!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

HARRY'S POV 

I felt bad for lying to (Y/N). I really did! But I was looking at engagement rings with an old friend of mine! Yes, it was a girl. But I needed a girls perspective. I mean we did date and did have feelings for her. The only reason I'm doing this with her is because while me and (Y/N) were dating I got extremely drunk one night and we hooked up! As soon as I woke up I regretted everything that happened! I can't tell (Y/N) that! She will be pissed and everything I worked for will be down the drain! The last thing I need is for her to find out! I feel if I marry her I will we can start over and I can forget about it! After I picked out the perfect ring for her I headed home! I passed this shop and it had a picture of me and my friend on it holding hands! I was in deep shit if (Y/N) saw this! I rushed home as fast as I could! When I got home (Y/N) was on the couch watching tv. And the magazine was on the table. I went over to her to kiss her and she ignored me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Harry came home and I flipped shit on him! I told him he needed to explain to me what happened! HARRY I CAN'T FUCKING BELIVE YOU! 4 FUCKING YEARS I GAVE MY LIFE TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME! (Y/N) Please let me explain! EXPLAIN WHAT HARRY THAT YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WHILE WE WERE DATING! He's eyes went huge! YEPP!! I KNOW ALL ABOUT HER YOU CAN THANK NIALL FOR TELLING! YOUR GONNA BELIEVE NIALL OVER ME. YOUR NOTHING BUT A SLUT ANY WAY. I CAN'T BELIVE I WASTED 4 YEARS WITH YOU! GO FUCK YOUR SELF (Y/N) IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!!! AT LEAST SHE CAN GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT IM NOT GETTING FROM YOU!  

FINE HARRY IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY THEN I'M DONE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID LIFE!  

I left the house while harry was begging me to stay but it wasn't going to happen. I left London 3 weeks later back to my home town! I stayed with Niall until I could get back on my feet! It was hard to move on but I got over harry and to find out.. We was going to propose to me. But that's all in the past now! I have an amazing husband an 4 beautiful kids!! Who would of ever thought with my traumatic break up with harry would lead me to Niall!

Authors note: plot twist I know!! Trust me I feel the same way! :)