chapter 8

we waited at the restaurant for about 10 minutes and then finally Caroline arrived .she is really beautiful she has green eyes and blonde hair and she was wearing a simple royal blue dress . 

"hello Jackson " she spoke in an Italian accent . 

"hey Caroline meet Eliana "

"hey Eliana I believe you already know my name ."she said looking at me with a smile 

"yes I do "

"so what's your relation with Jackson other than a employee because I know him well he never mix his employees with his family and friends or with his personal life"

"actually am - 

"she is my girlfriend "Jackson interrupted . but when did this happen we never even went out on a date !! I looked in his grey eyes and it seemed that he wasn't lying it was like he was telling the truth like he really wanted me to be his girlfriend well he had told me before that he likes me but its not love . anyways I too like him and I think am falling for him but am scared what if he rejects me what if he think that am a gold digger ? well anyways am letting him know about it even if he feels the same for I have no choice he has to wait I have a aim in my life.Revenge. only after I take revenge and make sure that my sister gets the justice am not going to allow anything come in between . anything. I need to control my emotions I have to . After every thing gets sort out I will maybe confess my feelings for him .

"oh Jackson am really happy for you finally you are with the love of your life. I hope this relation works in a long run. anyways it seems that Eliana is perfect for you "she said making me blush . 

"aww someone's blushing here sweety you are like my sister now am glad that Jackson didn't chose any bitch you really seem decent so tell me about your fathers business tell me about his company."

"actually I don't come from money. I belong to an upper middle class family . I don't have a billionaire class family and about my fathers business he owns a cloth and jewelry factory which is currently running in debts " I thought she will next say that am a gold digger to be with Jackson or something but to my surprise she said 

"oh am sorry about the current condition but it doesn't seems that you are using Jackson for money  . you really seem nice and am really happy for you both . Anyways lets speak business ."

"For one thing I promise I will take my revenge at any cost " 

"of course hun none of us will spare him well we Jack ?"

"not at all Caroline . If he would be loyal to me then he wouldn't had face the shit which he is going to face now."

"so lets discuss the plan" Caroline said and then  we discussed the plan .

after 2 hours of discussion we headed back to our office and I decided to call back Marco . (kacey's brother)

"hey Marc "

"hey baby girl " Marco is 38 years old 15 years older than me he always trears me like a sister . he call me 'baby girl' and I call him 'Marc '.

"you had called me?"

"yes .... how are you ?"

"am fine thank you what about you ? how's everything going on there what about kacey is she fine ?"

"baby girl just relax everyone is fine Kacey misses you a lot in fact we all miss you your family is also good and our plan really worked  Ethan believed that you were kidnapped by one of his enemies and he destroyed all of them to get to you but someone how he figured that you are in London . One of my men is working as his bodyguard and according to the information which I received he had sent someone at Nikki's place to get you but it seems that you weren't there at the time when that guy arrived and Nikki pretended to be you in order to save you but that guy which came at Nikki's house figured out that she was lying he was scared that he would be caught so he decided to kill her .  

"what are you serious ?"

"am dead serious baby girl "

"but I know about that guy he is Adrian Parker . he tried to kill Nikki . I saw it  in the CCTV footage  that means Adrian is connected to Ethan ? Ethan Gosling the Mafia of Brazil ? but how is that possible ? and why will Adrian help him it can't be for money because he is the second  richest Billionaire after Jackson Parker !! then why did he do so ?"

"baby girl are you sure it is Adrian ?"

"am sure as hell Marc I saw him today also over her were I work and saw the same dragon Tattoo on his hand which was on the hand of that guy whom I saw in the CCTV footage he is also responsible for Jackson's and Caroline's past . we all are making a plan to destroy them ."

"okay but where are you living at current?" 

"at Jackson's house why?"

"good stay safe and be careful Ethan already left for London and stay at home away from Adrian - baby girl just hold on second it seems that my boys got an information about Adrian Parker "

"and what is it ?"

"ETHAN GOSLING IS THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF ADRIAN PARKER "

********************************************************************************************

OMG !!!so Ethan and Adrian are brothers ? hey guys more suspense revealed . what do you think about this chapter ??

DON'T BE SILENT READER VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE 

LOVE DINKY.P05  ;)