Part 4 (What you wore today)

I decided to turn on the TV and what I saw I couldn't believe. Roc was flirting with another girl.

YN: oh shit.

I hurried to my phone and was about to call Andrea. But then I thought , should I really tell my bestie and break her heart. But then she'll be furious if I hide it from her. I chose to go over house and tell her but subtly

(At Andrea's House)

YN: hey Andrea.

Andrea: hey. What's up?

YN: nothing,

Andrea: you sure?

YN: yea. Um... What would you do if someone cheated on you?

Andrea: Did Princeton cheat on you?!

YN: NO! No. No one cheated. Just asking.

Andrea: you're not trying to be subtle with me right?

YN: okay I can't keep it in anymore. Turn on the TV.

Andrea: okay.( Looks at YN confused)

TV: that's right guys, Roc Royal from the group Mindless Behavior that's in a so-called relationship with Andrea Henson was just caught flirting with Jhené Aiko. Man, if I was Andrea I would be so pissed right now.

(Andrea turns of TV)

YN: I'm so sorry Andrea. That bites.

Andrea: ... I... I can't believe he would do this to me. I thought he loved me.

YN: well at least he didn't kiss her or...

Andrea: Yea. But you know what, I'm not gonna be mad about it. Watch when he comes back. I got his ass.

YN: uh-oh

(December 24. The day the group comes back.)

I woke up this morning so happy to see Prince Roc Ray and Prod . But then I remembered what Roc did. Andrea called me and said she told the guys that there's gonna be a dinner tonight and the dress code was black and white. So I had to pick out a dress.

(at the airport)

Andrea: I don't see them?

YN: er... OH! There they are. (Yells) Ayo Prince! Over here(waves)

Ray: guys they here.

Prince: YN! (Picks YN up and kisses her) I'm so happy to see you chica.

YN: me too bitch.(smiles)

Ray: hey YN

YN: hey Pocahontas.

Roc: hey best frannn

YN: Hayyyy

Prod: hey YN

YN: hey big head.(laughs)

Andrea: okay come by my house by 7:00 for a dinner you won't forget . Dress in black and white.

***********************************
Sorry for the changes guys. Had new ideas. If you guys have any ideas please tell me.