9

Pulling up to the house, I see the lights on. I park in the driveway, right next to a gray colored Range Rover. Once I turn the car off, I take CiCi out of her car seat, putting her on my hip, while she lays her head on my shoulder. I put the baby bag on my other shoulder, closing the car door, locking it as well.

I take a deep breath, walking up to the door. I knock and then wait for someone to answer. The door opens, a smile on his face.

"Hey Nelly. Is this the precious lil CiCi, that's grew up so much, since I've last seen her?" He takes his finger and let's CiCi shake it, as if they were shaking hands.

"Yeah." I smile looking at her happy grin. "Thanks again Andrew, for letting me stay here."

"Hi King." She leans closer to him, to kiss his cheek.

"It's no problem, Nelly." Andrew takes CiCi from my arms, taking the bags as well as he lets me in. "And hello, CiCi the princess."

I close the door behind us, following him into the living room. We set up a play space for CiCi, putting a blanket down with some of her toys. While she plays, Andrew and I pour ourselves some drinks, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Now, what exactly happened?" Andrew looks at me, a concerned look on his face, with the same type of tone in his voice.

Andrew, or as most people know him, KingBach and I have been friends for years. When I first came out to California, which was before Nate did, Andrew helped me get a few modeling gigs and a house. Shit, he still gets me some of my modeling gigs that my own agent can't get for me. I did a few vines with him, bringing us even closer.

He kept my pregnancy a secret, and when Nate was back in Omaha, Nebraska, Andrew was helping with CiCi. I explain everything: from me having to leave because of the boys' sudden visit, to the restaurant, to the girls, to the argument. All while I rant, Andrew nods his head, understanding my point of view.

"And even though Nate said it out of anger, it still hurts, y'know?" A tear falls on to my cheek, me wiping it away.

"I get it Chanelle, I get it." Andrew says. "And it isn't right for Nate to say that to you, or anyone in general. Because what happens and said out of anger, can't be taking back, so I get that.

"He's probably under a lot of stress right now, with the song, and then the album, and everything going on at home. He's probably trying to juggle all of it, but he doesn't understand that you can't do that.

"Remember, you guys are just beginning your lives. You're both 20, already have an adorable little girl, good jobs that pay the bills. But neither one of you ever just push all of the aside, to sit down and just relax. Only the two of you.

"Not with CiCi asking for food, not with one of his boys calling him up to play basketball, not with one of your girls telling you to come shop with them. Just the two of you. And don't even say in the house.

"Go out and eat. Go on an adventure. Doing something out of the extraordinary, once a month. Now, I ain't sayin this month you go to Bora Bora, next month fly all the way to Australia. I cause I ain't sayin all that." I laugh at his joke, my tears stopping.

"Go out for ice cream and then go to the park or something. Just chill, just like when y'all were two kids strolling around New York, being the cute couple you guys are.

"If you need a babysitter, you know I'm here. You know, I ain't got no life." I laugh again, knowing damn well he got a life, but he'd drop everything in s minute to help me with CiCi.

CiCi is basically his adopted daughter. He adores CiCi. And I think that's the cutest thing ever because, all though he's an uncle, he'll send gifts for her. He's basically the older brother that I needed. He didn't judge me when I said I got pregnant, he was right next to Nate in the delivery room. He understood that I only had Nate in my life, at that moment in time, and took me under his wing. And I'm forever grateful for that.

"Now come here, and give your big brother a hug." We both stand up and hug each other.

"Thank you Andrew. Really, thank you." I smile, both of us letting go.

"It's alright." He smiles back. "Now, let's get back to the little princess."

He runs into the living room, leaving me laughing in the kitchen.

===
Boom! No one saw that coming. And I'm sorry to whoever thought it was Sammy. I thought that was the perfect plot twist tbh. Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and more.