Its All About The Smile

Ok intro..So my name is Kali and I'm 14 and almost 15 and this is my first story so yea enough of me. Story intro- Hi! My name is Miranda. I'm 16-almost-17. And my dad is dead. My mom is a druggy and doesn't care for me. I have one brother. His name is Liam Payne. Yes the Liam from One Direction.

STORY

Chapter one.

"Don't get your hopes up, I don't even talk to my brother" I say to another fan girl asking to meet One Direction. I'm tired of all these people asking. I mean it was cool at first but now it's just annoying. I have only seen him since before the X-Factor. After he turned 16 I didn't see him anymore and haven't seen him since. I miss him. But he tours so much I'm used to it. I wish I could see him. And that Zayn in his band is not to bad. Haha. "HEY!" My best friend Chelsea screams. "HEY TO YOU!" I scream in her face. We both start busting out laughing, just standing there in the middle of the hall looking like idiots grabbing our sides and screaming/laughing. Then the bell rings. "SCHOOLS OVER!" We both yell. We run out and down the street looking like idiots once again. I got home to find my mom on the couch. "Eh she's just sleeping. Probably passed out from all of it, you know?" I said with concern. "Yea I know haha" Chelsea says understanding. We run into my room and jump onto my bed and I pull out my permission slip. "Hang on, let me go get her to sign this." I whisper and hold up my finger. She nods and goes back to twitter. I run out into the living room screaming my moms name. "MOM MOM MOM" She doesn't budge. I walk up slower.."OH MY GOD CHELSEA CALL AN AMBULANCE MY MOM ISN'T BREATHING!!!"

A/N

Duh duh duh. Left you at a cliff hanger :P

What do you think will happen?

COMMEN/VOTE/FAN

Thanks guys(: it's not a good beginning but you want more right? Haha well buh bai!