XXXV

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

September

The last few days Amoura had been extremely down. The only highlight was her getting a job that paid good and paid weekly, also being accepted into the college she wanted to be in. But the happiness was temporary and went away after awhile. All she really ever did was spend time with Ace and Clover. She barely had time for activities with her best friends. She was glad they were understanding.

She was single and didn't find herself interested in talking to other guys. She was at a point where she hated her life but her kids made it worth living. Other than that she felt pretty down. She couldn't stop thinking about him no matter how much she tried to push the thought away.

She was having dreams about him, their pics and videos kept showing up on her Snapchat memories, her daughter was a constant reminder of him. She still had to drop her off to him every now and then and it was always brief and short because he didn't ever say a word unless it was a question pertaining to her.

As she put lotion on Clover, Ace played around making silly faces that clearly caught clovers attention since she couldn't stop laughing. Amoura couldn't help but laugh at their interaction.

"Can you bring me her outfit I picked out Ace?"

"Where is it."

"Over there." She pointed "Thank you."

He grabbed her clothes and brought it to Amoura. After putting her clothes on she gave her her pacifier and picked her up. Since the sun was out Emani and Jaliyah both planned on going out to eat and then going to the zoo for Ace. She needed to get out the house because she'd been here in a funk for the longest.

Her grandma and papa saw it and thought she was experiencing postpartum depression until they found out by Amoura that her and Dre weren't together anymore. They went their separate ways on Dre's part this time. She hated it but had no choice but to get over it. Although she still wasn't over it and didn't think she would be anytime soon.

"Ace please put your shoes on. I'm ready to go. Me and Clover ready we waiting on you."

"Okay but can you tie my shoes mommy?"

Amoura looked at him with a blank expression "Ace you lazy. You know how to."

"I know what but I want you to." He laughed

Amoura put Clover in her car seat and went over to Ace. She tied his shoes and made sure she had everything before they left.

It was super hot out which Amoura expected. It was the middle of September and summer didn't fully end yet. The drive to the spot they were eating at was about a half hour away. Ace had his iPad to keep him occupied and he kept showing Clover it as if she knew what was going on.

When they got there she got clovers stroller out the trunk and put her car seat in it after struggling with the stroller for a good minute. Dre's mom had got her it and it was always confusing. Once she was finished she closed the trunk and locked the doors.

She couldn't wait till she could get her own car so she wouldn't have to keep taking her papas.

"Ace hold onto the stroller please." She told him "I don't need you all over the place."