Chapter 10: In Trouble

(Angel's POV)

Andy and others went to do whatever it was they had to do for the concert. While they were busy, the two girls were talking to each other. It sounded like they were fan-girling over something. I went over to then and they stopped talking.

"Hi, I'm Bethanne." I told them.

"Hi there, I'm Hayden and this, here, is Josefine." the girl with the silver spiky hair said. " I prefer to be called 'Den' and Josefine prefers 'Jose.'" she added.

I smiled. "Its nice to meet you." I then noticed their necklaces. The pendants were pink. Were they together or with one of the band members? "You girls are mystics?" I whispered as I noticed a security guard close by.

They nodded. "I'm with Ashley." Josefine said. "She's with CC." she added as she pointed over to Hayden.

"I am too-though I'm with Jinxx."

(Reign's POV)

If Jinxx thinks that he is going to find his girl. He's wrong. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure if this Bethanne is his...what if one his band members is his true love? I smiled. I would have blast if one that is his. There are endless list of things I could to them...I supposed it'll be the same for the girl...it doesn't hurt to try though...

I sat in my car as the doors to the venue open. The line started to move as I got out and made my way over. I got through ease; of course I had gotten my ticket to come here. I wouldn't let this opportunity pass me by. The one time I can actually get to see Jinxx suffer more than our last meeting.

I found their tent easily enough. There were three girls, the the band was no where to be seen. They were probably getting ready for their lousy performance. This would be a great time to take her, but I want him to see her in the crowd first. So I'll make my move when he turns away from the crowd towards the end of the performance.

(Meadow's POV)

I took Midnight and Bethanne back over to the stage to get our seats. After some moments, the guys came on stage and that was when we realized that it was crowded and their fans were cheering. Ever since arriving to the venue, I had lost track of time. Even though we barely done anything, except hanging out with the band. I looked up and spotted my hottie of a future husband on his drums. The biggest smile spread across my face. Midnight had the same look on her face when she saw Ashley. Bethanne was the same when she spotted Jinxx. The three of us were lost in our own little worlds while our guys played.

(Reign's POV)

I heard music going on several hours later after everyone was inside the event rally. Fans ran to where their band or artist were going to preform. It had long since died down, but fans were still running to and fro as they try to catch all their bands or artists performing.

I heard a horrible voice sing as I walk around. It sounded like Jinxx's front man. Of course, it sounded hideous...it wasn't a mystic singing. I made my way over to their stage. My smile itching to show itself. I lost track of how many different songs that horrible singer sang. Though now, I hear Jinxx on his violin. But when I got there he wasn't on stage...what a disappointment...it was a recording. I would rather have him playing his violin then a recording, I'm sure the fans feel the same way. Their fans were still there, waiting with anticipation for the band to come back on stage and continue.

(Angel's POV)

"I'll be right back." I told Hayden, when they played a recording of Jinxx playing 'Overture'. "I'm going to the bathroom." I added.

"Hurry back, if you can." She told me.

I nodded as I started to leave the stage area and found the bathroom easily enough. I went in and did what I needed to do. As I came out I could hear Andy talking to the crowd as the others were probably tuning their instruments for the next song. Just as I was returning to the stage area, I felt a hand go around my waist and the another covering my mouth at the same time.