Ninjago:Goodbye

Lloyd's POV

I was standing in the middle of nowhere..but ninjago wasn't that far away! I walked to ninjago..but something was holding me back.."Now now...boy,we don't want you saving the day now?" I turned around to see a hooded guy wearing black."Who are you?!" He threw me to the ground."Don't you remember me?" The voice asked.The voice sounded stranger....wait..it can't be!!! "NO!! I thought you wer-" "DEAD?! I will never die foolish brat!!!" The overlord screamed."But now that your here...I would like to show you something.." He held out his hand and in an instant my dad was in his hands. "LET HIM GO!!!!!!!" I screamed. "No...you will have a choice.." The overlord laughed. "Don't listen to him Lloyd!" My dad said. "Foolishness.." The overlord gave me an evil smile."You will have a choice....your life.." I didn't like how this was going. "Or..you father's...go ahead take your time..I won't rush you." If I choose my life...the overlord will kill my dad! I trembled.Wait...I know this will be the end of me...but he can't hurt my dad again! I looked down..then I looked up.Stay strong is what I'll do."My father..." I said.The overlord quickly dropped my father. "NO! Lloyd don't do this!!" "I'm sorry dad...this....this is what's best for me" As the overlord prepare to fire a huge like darkness ball at me I just stood still.A tear came down my face."Lloyd...." My dad said.Then everything went blank.