Ninjago:Goodbye

Lloyd's POV

What has happened to me??! I became a animal! I almost beat the living out of Jay! Now because I tried to hurt him...I won't be able to see Sabrina.Why am I trying to...hurt everyone?! Ninjago's hero wouldn't want to hurt anyone like that! I turned to see my dad.I tried to hide."Lloyd..?" "Uh...hi dad." I looked down at the floor."Are you ok?" "Y-Yes." I lied.I looked up to see the mark I left on my dad's face...when I went out of control."A-Are you ok...I mean.." "I'm ok,you don't need to wor-" "But it was my fault! I almost hurt you!" I said "But it's fine Llo-" "NO ITS NOT! YOUR SON WOULDN'T HURT YOU!" There was salience in the air. "I don't know who I am anymore..." I hugged my dad."Its ok..it wasn't your fault." "It might me the end of me." I said. "What?!" "The end of...the me you use to know." I finished. "Lloyd.." "I might even change to a monster!" "Stop talking like that." "W-Why?" I asked. "M-My s-son wouldn't act that way." I sighed and just walked away.

I entered Sabrina's room I didn't care what Jay said."Hey..." She looked up."Oh hey...what happened?" Sabrina asked."Nothing..." I lied."THERE YOU ARE!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I turned to see Jay."You can't stop me from being with her!" "You could hurt her like what you did to me!" 'NO! That was a accident! I wouldn't hurt no one like that!" "Well you just did." Jay muttered."What are you guys talking about?" Sabrina asked."Nothing..." "Nothing?! Thats all your saying!" "I-Im sorry..I'll just leave..." "Wait! What is going on?! Why can't Lloyd be near me?" "A monster is burning up inside me." I answered.