FNATO 1 Summary

Animatronics: Adam, Jin, Barney, Ross and Nick. (Skydoesminecraft, JinBopGaming, ThatGuyBarney,
House_Owner, ScgBarbierian)
Night guard: Jess(AphMau)

Methods of attacking:
Barney will run after his victims if he sees them. You can try to outrun him but it'll be somewhat pointless unless you find someway to stun him. He isn't the biggest fan of scaring but he will scare you on accident. He'll scare you but laughing by accident and his laugh is very loud. His opinion of you doesn't matter because he will chase you if he sees you. Basically, he'll kill you if he sees you.

Jin will be watching your movement/ actions at first but soon enough, he'll go after you. He doesn't like to chase you but he screams at you to try and scare you. He will usually try to scare you but it depends on his opinion on you. If you have angered him in some way, he won't hesitate to kill you but if you haven't done anything to him, he'll just scare you.

Ross is the most passive animatronic but they'll will come after you. They may seem like they will kill you but they'll only kill you if you have angered them in any way. Kind of like Jin but he hesitates to kill you. They'll mostly block your ways of escaping the facility but they won't kill you. It's a 20% chance that they'll kill you, if they are electrocuted, stunned or if you have angered them.

Nick is more of a phantom. He can appear and disappear in an instant. His intent is to make you go crazy/insane. There isn't really a way to deal with him. Just hope that you don't incounter him. If so, he'll do one of two things. One, start giving you hallucinations of the animatronics and start making you go crazy. Two, he'll make your position obvious to the other animatronics. He can't kill you himself but he will try his best to get you killed.
(What I mean by hallucinate the animatronics is that he'll make it so that you think that animatronic is there but they really aren't. Like having the real thing and the phantoms both present but the phantoms can't do anything because their not the real thing.)

Adam won't mess with you too much but that's only because his goal is for you to fear everyone. He seems passive but that's only because he wants to mess with you. If you come in contact him, he won't hesitate to kill you if he sees you. His opinion matters in his decision to kill you or not. If you show no fear to him, he'll kill you but if you show fear, he'll just chase you. His intent is to scare you, obviously. If he sees that your losing it, he'll leave you be and just walk away. If he seems you perfectly fine, he'll be angry and try to kill you.

Who is who:
Adam is Freddy

Jin is Bonnie

Barney is Foxy

Ross is Chica

Nick is Budder(Golden) Freddy

Night one
Jess is hired to be the night guard in the offices, where the animatronics are supposed to represent the people who used to work their and it's now it's own company. The two managers, TimTim and Max, accept her job requests and tells her exactly nothing about the job rather than she works as a night guard.

During her shift, she listens to prerecording that the managers have made for the night guards. i
The first prerecording introduces the basics of how to survive. She's shocked to here that the animatronics become active at night and their objective is to kill her and turn her into an animatronic. She freaks out when she sees that Barney and Jin have left their places. Jin shows up at the office Jess is in.

Active
Barney and Jin

Night two
She hesitates to go back to the offices for a seconds night. Both her kids are worried about her, with the addition of her husband, Jason.
She has a feeling that staying at that job would kill her but something else is keeping her from leaving that Job, she just doesn't know what it is.