FNATO 3 summary

This is what happens after the f**ked up ending of the game.
If you don't know what the f**ked up ending is, then go read it.

The setting here is actually a haunted house(Attraction) where there is only one animatronic that scares you the entire time.

There is only one animatronic and that animatronic would be Okward.
The night guard would be Sub.
Adam, Jin, Ross, Barney and Nick are all phantoms.
The team crafted animatronics, with the addition of Tyler, would all be dismantled at this point.

Okward is obviously acting the role of springtrap.
He attacks you when you aren't looking. (Like what spring trap does.)

Adam, Jin, Ross, Barney and Nick only have the ability to scare you but they can't kill you.

Sub doesn't get any tutorials either because Max and TimTim told him that they were throw away and they didn't know where they were.

Prologue
Sub want to prove to his friends, Sk3tch and Rift, that he isn't a sissy. So, he applies for a job at a Haunted house(Attraction) to prove two his two friends that he isn't a sissy because there had been humors going around that the animatronic walks around at night like how the animatronics in the Funhouse and the Offices did.

Night one
Sub thinks, at first, that it was going to be a piece of cake. He doesn't see Okward anywhere, which actually scares him a little bit. He looks around his office to sees a wired amulet on the table.
He picks it up and then he gets a vision.
He sees Adam's spirit crying. He looks at him with a confused expression and tries to walk over to him but is soon stopped and brought back to reality.
He's shock to see that he wasn't being attack at all.
The night passed by really quickly and he soon went home.
When he went to sleep, he got a wired vision of him as an animatronic he recognized as one of the animatronics from The offices(Adam). He was walking around a facility( The offices) and sees on the wall some sort ofclue to something.
"Top drawer."
That was written on the wall with blood.
Sub looks at the word with an confused expression.
He feels a presence behind him and turns around, only to be having a few of his body part being ripped off.
He then fell to the ground in pieces and then......Sub woke up.

Night two
Sub is back in his office, trying to figure out what to do. After seeing those clues on the wall, he feels as if he should listen to them but something is telling him that it wouldn't be such a good idea.
"Top drawer. What does that mean?"
Sub thought to himself. He was stressing out but that was soon taken over by fear when he heard something in the distance fall over.(he assumed that)
He looked through the cameras to see Okward at the end of the hall. Sub begins to freak out a little bit when his camera begins to static.
Sub doesn't know what to do about that and just leaves the camera be and begins to stand up.
"I don't know what to f**king do! I might as well be a dead man. I shouldn't have let Sk3tch and Rift's words get to me."
He thought to himself as he stared at the top drawer.
He opens it to see a picture of all the animatronics from the offices.
He touches it and he gets a wired vision.
He is another animatronic but it wasn't from The offices, it was from the Funhouse.(Husky)
He decides to walking around and then sees Adam's spirit crying again. Sub looks at him, confusingly and then takes out the amulet he found the other night and held it in front of him. Adam looks up at the amulet with a shocked expression which soon turned its a smiled.
Sub then was brought back into reality.
He looks through the cameras and sees Okward, two room away from him.
He finds out what to do then from doing random s**t and is able to survive the night but Okward visited him once.
Sub then goes home, confused about what happened. He goes to bed to get another wired vision. He is acting as Jin and does the same with what he did when he was Adam but instead the words he saw before were changed.
"Muffin/Cat plushie."
He stares at then for a while and then the same thing happened to him when he was Adam, his body parts were being ripped off. Once he had fallen to the ground, he woke up.