Bad start

Craig had never sold drugs before so he didn't know what to do or who to sell then too so he was thinking were do most people sell things and then he said the sex shop. Craig ran there and when he got there he tried to sell them to a old man in his 80s - 90s but he disagreed with what he was doing. Craig was going have an attempt two so he thought of other places then he turned one of his light bulbs on and thought how about asda so he made his massive trek to asda.

When Craig got to asda he thought how about he try and do it on someone who looks nice so he went looking for someone nice In till he found someone she was small and cute and looked really nice and he thought I'll try sell it to her when she randomly said "I'm sorry but I'm only 2 and I don't have powdered stuff it makes me sneeze" and she started to make sneezing faces and then as Craig turned around she whispers under her breath " can I be ur mum" and Craig thought of his mum who he hated so much because of something he forgot. Then he ran put off asda.

After he succeed out that asda failed on him he tried to find somewhere else but he couldn't because he forgot so he sat on the floor in a back ally way and started to get high to calm the pain he felt inside down even tho he forgot what feelings were because he's stupid. When he got that high that he nicked his self out people started to make him look raggy but he still looked swaggy.

When Craig woke up he had a amazing idea better then making a man get preggys that plan was to sell the drugs on the street everyone walked passed him every time he asked and then a car pulled up in front of him so he went up to it and asked if he wanted so drugs then a guy got handcuffs out and arrested him. It was undercover police men.