Punish

It is your first time seeing him so pissed off toward someone. He's checking every room he meets but nothing to be found except his trio loyal crew, Penguin, Shachi and Bepo. You don't know what conversation they have, but you can guessed it for example, like the kitchen is so mess. You know what happened there, because you're the witness that those suspects didn't expect you'd be there.
'Ah, he's coming here. I must leave.' you thought. Too bad, he notices your presence and call you.
"______-ya."
"Y-yeah?" you answer, looking at him. At that time, you were standing in hallway to his room.He yanks your arm suddenly, bring you to his room. He pushes you over the bed and top you up.
"C-captain?"
"Its Law." he said, then buried his face on your neck. You can feel his warmth breath tickling your neck, make your face gone to red.
"L-Law." you call his name.
He doesn't answer you. You sigh and wrap around his neck, caressing his hair.
"I know you're mad. Its about what happen in the kitchen, right?"
"How did you know?" he ask, whispering right into your ear.
"Well, that because-"
"So that means you know who the culprit is?"
"No, i don't know." shaking your head, telling a lie. Fortunately he doesn't notice it, however, he facing you suddenly, grab your face and threatening you. He said,
"Tell me if you know the culprit or else i'll punish you instead."
"I already told you, i don't know."
"I hope you're telling a truth." he said, gets up and leaving you.
"Sorry, Law." you mumble, "Actually i know who the culprit is."

Extended
You come inside the kitchen and see your trio friend being punish.
"Penguin, Shachi, Bepo." you call them.
"Huhu, ______." they cried.
"What happen to you guys? Don't tell me its captain."
"Well, its quiet true." said Bepo. "..but you do promise us to not telling him, right?"
"I'm lying, i told him i don't know the culpr-"
"So you already know the culprit on the first place, ______-ya." said a familiar voice that you know belong to whom. It sounds not so far behind you. You turn back and how surprised you're seeing him, leaning on the wall while folding his arm. Guess he's already there for a long time, before you come-
'Oh no, that means he know that i-'
Something unexpected happen to you, no, you're the one who don't realize you are inside his "ROOM".
"So, um, captain. I-i can explain this." you said, try to negotiate with him.
"There's no excuse for you." he said, pulling down his cap. He picks the salt shaker nearby and "SHAMBLES" it with you.
"No, lemme go." you cried in his arms.
"I must punish you too." he whisper and dragging you to his room.