five

~~~A few days later.~~~

The radio was on and they are about to call out the name of the person that won the contest. Marisa had her fingers crossed and she was fidgeting.I was just leaning against the wall minding my own business and picking at my nails.

Announcer: And the winner of the one direction contest is........... Marisa Heart.

Announcer:Well done to you Marisa Heart.hope you have a great day and have fun with one direction on June 22nd.

What?.

No. I don't think I heard correctly.

I looked over and saw Marisa doing her happy dance and screaming her head of .on the other hand. I just froze in place, starting at nothing.

June 22nd is two days away. No, no, no, no ,no, noo, nooooooo. This cannot be happening. They cannot enter my HELL HOLE, Of A HOUSE.

What? I wasn't going to call it my home.
People here hardly cared.

You know what this means Right.

Yes. Another Excuse For Drinking.

~~ A few hours later ~~

It is now six thirty. I got out of my bed and got dressed into a small black dress, reaching mid thigh. I put on some black pumps, and some red lipstick and mascara.

I grabbed my small black shoulder bag , and my phone.I checked the time.

7:00p.m.

Good timing. I left without a word to anyone.

When I got to the club I grabbed a few drinks. Started dancing. Got some rum and coke, drank it . More dancing.More drinks. More dancing.
I did this until my head started spinning and I could hardly stand .

I know what your thinking . But nooooo .I'm not the kind to go clubbing and have one night stands.

It was now 3:30 a.m.

I left and got home at 4:03a.m.

As soon as my head touched my pillow I fell asleep.I knew that tomorrow was going to be a bitch to me . Tonight was the most I have drank since Louis left me.

______________________________________________________________

~~~12:00 p.m.~~~

I woke up with the worst hangover. Today is such a bitch.

I got up , drank some water,took some pain killers and ate breakfast.

"Morning" I heard my mom say. I didn't reply.
She sighed.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked .

"Because your my daughter, and I care about you"

"You? Care?, haha ,your kidding right. You don't give a shit about me" I snapped. Why does she have to do this to me . She doesn't care. I mean, I know it's not her fault Louis left and I know she can't just snap her fingers,and he'd come back. I don't know anything anymore. I don't want to know anything anymore. I don't even want to live anymore.

I mean. I've got no friends, my mother doesn't care. And my sister is too caught up in one direction to care. But she's the only one I can really talk to . I love her, she's all I got. She's my little sister.

And if there's anything I don't want happening to her , it'd be what I went through . I don't want her to get hurt.ever.

Louis and his band members are going to be here in less than 12 hours.and I won't be here.
That's right biatches.imma be gone.