The family

"Wake up Jessie we have to go!" Mom said "Ok" I replied.  As I hop into the car I hear mom say "You do have you hiking shoes on? Right?" " Yes mother." I muttered. 2 hours later we arrived at the bottom of a mountain near a lake. We put water and snacks into our back packs before we head out. " This will take about 5 nights. We will have to camp. But we will have to be careful of bears, mountain lions, and wolves." " Wolves!" I screamed. " How are we supposed to survive with Wolves out there. " I asked. Mother just turned away and started to hike, with dad right behind her. Eventually dad says " It will take 3 hours of hiking to get to our camp spot for tonight. Is that ok kids?" " I guess.." I reply " yep" my brother answers. 1 hour into the hike we hear a howl coming from the mountains " Do we need to stop?" Michael asks     " Don't be scared." Answers a awkward voice " who's there? "  my dad asked confused. " My name is Mika, I live here on the mountain. Need not be scared of the wolves, you are nowhere near them. So they cannot harm you."  She said " Oh good!" Michael said. "Do you live here?"  My mother asked out of curiosity.

To be continued...............

Characters
Michael (brother)
Jessie (the main character)
Mom
Dad
Mika (crazy mountain lady)