Chapter 5

I wake up the next morning extremely sleep deprived. After my very disturbing dream, I tossed and turned for at least two hours, then finally dozed of, only to wake, an hour later, to a loud banging on my door. I walk up to the door and open it to see my mother dressed and ready for the pool. She has a skimpy one-piece bathing suit on. It's not really a one piece due all the cutouts and the metal ring going down the back, holding the material together. At least she has a cover-up on, even if it is completely sheer. Not really much of a cover up. To top off her outfit she is wearing loads of make up, a sun hat, and 6-inch wedges. "Oh great! You're not even dressed yet. I'm going to breakfast and I expect you down there in five minutes!

I rummage through my bags looking for the bathing suits my mom packed for me, and I finally find them at the very bottom of the bag. You've got to be kidding me. These are the most skimpy bathing suits I've every seen. How can she expect me to go out in something that doesn't cover my stomach! She never thinks of me when it comes to stuff like this! I'm not her!

I decide to go with the least revealing suit available and choose a simple black one piece. I look at myself in it in the mirror and am still thoroughly repulsed by my image. The bathing suit is not as simple as I'd hoped. the sides are all open and don't end till the material starts at my hip. Where a normal bathing suit bottom would cover, this one does not. I has an ultimate v- cut, exposing most of my hips, and coming very close to exposing a certain private area. I don't even want to look at my behind. I turn away not wanting to further upset my self, and throw on a large t-shirt I have that falls down to my mid thigh. It's James' shirt.

I grab my things and go down to the lobby. My mother is waiting for me, seated at a table for two. I join her at sit down across from her. She looks me up and down and says, "Did you not see the lace cover-up I got you that matched you suit? I'm almost positive I had it packed."

"Yes I saw it. Not much of a cover-up is it?" I joke. No trace of amusement is visable on her face. Instead, she rises from her seat and moves toward the direction of the breakfast buffet. I get up and move in the opposite direction and allow myself a cup of coffee-black. Coffee usually fills me up allowing me to skip lunch.

I return to the table and find my mother with the most glorious looking breakfast tray. I feel a sudden wetness on my chin. Am I drooling? I sip the steaming hot cup in my hand and it does the trick. It fills me and the taste is heavenly. "Samantha. I'm heading to the pool today, you are too, but don't mind me if I walk around for a while. I just want to get a feel for the place" she said and shortly after I hear her mutter something like, 'and the people,' with a slight smirk on her face. Mom was looking for her hook up for the night. She could at least try to be a little less open about it. If she disappears I won't ask questions, because I certainly don't want to know about what she's doing while she's gone.

Breakfast is fast. We get up, and I follow my mother through the lobby, making our way to the pool. I continue to marvel at the beautiful architecture of the hotel. I've never stayed anywhere so breathtaking in the many trips I've had with my mother. We step outside and I feel the hot Florida sun hit my face. It shines bright in my eyes. I take a few moments to get myself back together and take in my surroundings. The outside of the hotel is almost just as beautiful as the inside.

Contrasting to the inside of the hotel, the pool grounds are decorated in a Greek theme. There are statues surrounding the pools and large white columns everywhere. It's beautiful don't get me wrong, but if I wanted to go to Greece, I would have. This is Florida! Where are the palm trees! I can feel my flesh already turning red due to the lack of shade. I find a spot where I am not in direct view of the sun, and I set my things down, only to look over to find my mother has another idea. She has placed herself in the direct line of fire of the sun, and is expecting me to join her. I grab my stuff and set up in the seat beside her.

As we finish settling in, a man around the age of 25 or so, wearing shorts, an apron, and a shirt with the hotels name on it approaches us and say, "Hello their ladies. My name is Scott and I'm gonna be working the pool area today so if theirs anything you need give me a shout."

I mutter a thank you and then he turns and catches a better glimpse and my mother who seemed to be staring at him. "Let me guess. You two are sisters." He says directing the conversation manly to my mother. I stifle a giggle. I mean that is literally the oldest line in the book! Only a moron would fall for that one!

"Well you know I do get that a lot, but believe it or not we are not sisters. This is actually my daughter." My mother said giggling like a ten year old, proving my previous statement about morons true.

They continue talking about themselves for what seems like ages until someone on a walky talky informed Scott he was needed at the bar. Just as expected, about two minutes after Scott left, my mother turns to me and says," Samantha darling I'm awfully parched. It's so damn hot out! I think I'll just take a little trip over to the bar and get something to cool me off."

After moms departure I decide to listen to some music and maybe take a nap. I remove my t-shirt, suddenly feeling extremely exposed and self-conscience. I quickly sit down on the chair hoping to escape wondering eyes. I flip onto my stomach, and plug in my earphones. I decide I'll listen to something to help me relax so I pick one of my favorite songs by Bach. I know. I'm strange. What 17-year-old girl in their right might listens to classical music? Well, I do. I close my eyes and drift into the melody. Even with my eyes closed I can't escape the coloring of the bright sun. Seeping though my closed eyelids I can see it's Orange, red, and yellowish glow. Suddenly this color seeping through my eyelids is not longer red, but black, indicating that something or someone is blocking my view of the sun. I flip on to my back and open my eyes to find a curly haired boy, with a dream of a body, staring at me. It's the boy from the restaurant.

*Author's note*

Keep reading! I promise the next chapter will be good! Get ready for some real Harry and Samantha time! All the love. xxxxxx