First Impression

Fu*k fu*k fu*k, already late .....

I am again screwing up.. Way to go u idiot u already messed up on the first day, just wonderful.As I kept scolding myself I was running towards my office.

So here I am, in front of one of the biggest companies in the software industry.

The place where I am supposed to report to is the 6th floor of the building "C". Which is a long way from the main gate. This is all over college again, I glide and run past many cute girls and fresh plants and here I am in front of my office.

Wow its.. its..
WHAT the fu*k is this ,that's all?
I expected more from this company. It's not even close to what i expected and what happened to all those pictures from google! Stupid internet, Screw u movies; screw u all for giving me wrong expectations.

Wait what am I doing, standing here;

sh*t idiot go in.

As I enter and look around, I find a small meeting room and yes it has transparent glass walls, with projector and all that stuff...
YaY at least this is upto the mark.

" i'll be keeping an eye on you",
yup, those were meant for me and it was my trainer who has uttered those words;
And there goes my hopes, Straight into the drain.

OK this is not that bad, I can make it up, I only messed up my first impression Wwwhich.... can probably, no definitely not end well for me.

Uumm 'meow', I didn't exactly say that out loud but that's exactly how I felt inside. Well, what can I say, within one hour in my new job, not to mention my first job of my entire career I end up like this.

Collecting what's left of my confidence together, I went to the washroom. Well I needed some alone time and this stupid office is just filled with people.

OK this one is filled, filled, filled and this to filled and yes its free. I went in, locked the door behind me and immediately made myself comfortable. Ok deep breaths, calm down one, two, three, four.....

OK cooling off cooling off,now rewind and replay the entire scenario.

What exactly happened,

I went to the receptionist desk, informed about my joining today and then waited for some guy to come for me. It was actually a girl and not so pretty but she did have that professional look with the typical jacket and skirt like in the movies and I started feeling funny.

OK so I was nervous!

Next we exchanged pleasantries and then I apologized for my delay. Then I noticed her speculative glare. I kept wondering what that glare meant while she escorted me to a room which looked like a computer lab of sorts. There she left me with the person who turns out to be my trainer and the rest of the people over there sitting at each system were actually my batch mates which I later found out.

OK at that instant I was a bit disappointed looking at them because;

firstly I expected everyone to be a bit formal in their dressing sense, I mean some of them are not even wearing shirts, they were in tees; and secondly, there was not even one good looking girl in that group.

But software employees, especially girls were supposed to be really hot. Anyways moving on...

The trainer noticed me scanning the room and he also noticed the disappointed look on my face, he came up to my side and in a low voice said " not upto the mark hah! " I quickly turned to face him and said "frankly I expected them to be hotter" f*ck did I say it out loud. He certainly wasn't expecting it, I tilted my head down feeling ashamed and looked at him, he studied my face for a while, may be he noticed the perplexed emotions in my face, he spoke with a serious tone "better keep that to yourself, KID" was all he said.