Author's Note

BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER:

HAVE YOU READ BOOK 1?

IF NOT:

GO READ IT FIRST

Ok, now that that's out of the way...

I'm sooooo glad you decided to read this! I'm surprised I could get you interested enough in the first to come back for the second, honestly.

Anyway, as the ones of you who read this when I first publish it know, I updated the last book every two or three days.

No more.

I don't have time for that, unfortunately. I have four other fanfics I'm currently writing, and I don't have as much time to write now that summer is over for me and school's started.

I have so much homework...and I'm only a sophomore...I'm scared for next year...

Ok, you don't want to know about my life; you want to know about this book!

I'm going to come out and say it now: If you have any questions about anything, just ask, and I'll answer them in a Q&A at the end, just like the last one. And I'll still answer questions about the last one, too.

On to what your really here for: Information about Saving Star.

Updates: Every Wednesday and Sunday (if possible) or just every Wednesday if I get too busy.

The "problem" of sorts (you know, the A story? Like how the A story in the Chamber of Secrets is the students being petrified and no one knows why) in this book probably won't be as dangerous as the last book. Nothing can beat an masked attacker Crucioing kids left and right. Well...maybe some things can...but that's for later books.

Cover credit goes to silverstorme! It's new as of October 2019 and completely, utterly gorgeous!

I'm excited for this book. I hope you are too!

Vote and comment 😂

Enjoy!

~Ellie