Chapter 7»

Important message! On the TCAS

I swerved into Luke's Lane

Now on with the Story

Maddy
1 year later.

Niall and I've been dating for a year now. We decided not to finish out college. The others did the same as well. But I've noticed something different in Niall. He's been hiding something Something that looks hard for him to say.

"Maddy!" Niall screams interrupting my thoughts. "This is my jam!" He yells pulling me into the living room. He starts to do his Irish jig. I laugh about how cute he looks. At the end he does his little butt shake. I fall into the floor laughing.

"Hey!" He pouts.

He surprised me by tickling me.

"Stop, Niall. Please." I say out of breath.

"Well, since you asked nicely." He smiles helping me up.a

"You're one of a kind, Niall." I laugh.

"You're the one who said yes to dating me." He smirks.

I smile and Lean into kiss him. He holds a hand on one of my cheeks, as his other hand slides down to my waist. I hold my arms around his neck. He bites his lip softly as he pulls away and smiles. He runs his hand through his hair awkwardly and laughs.

"How about we go out today. A nice day at the park." He grins making me blush.

"Yes, I would love to Niall."
~~~~~~
We got to the park, and Niall had already had a spot all dazzled up. He had candles on the blanket, but what surprised me most was; he had a pizza 3 pizza boxes as well. I noticed he had some coca cola.

"This is perfect Niall." I laugh.

Niall.
"This I perfect Niall." She laughs.

I need to tell her. I need to tell her somehow. That she had amnesia. That we dated. That I played her. That I hurt her. That I never tried to reach out to her. That I become a big player. I became a drunk. One day, I got better. One day, she came back into my life. Cured me. But it took me a year to confess this to her. That I could've been smart, and did the right thing.

"Niall?" Maddy asked shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, babe?"

"Are you okay? You blanked out for like three minutes." She frowns.

"Yeah I'm okay. Just thinking. " I give a shy smile.

"Okay, just glad you're okay."

"I hope." She mumbles.

I ignore that, and we dig into the pizza. I know she loves pepperoni pizza, so I got her own box. She eats a lot for how small she is.

"You've got something on your face, babe." I laugh.

"Right here." I say leaning into kiss her lips. I lick her lips, cleaning off the cheese. I laugh at her reaction.

"Very, nice. Horan." She laugh.
~~~~
Flashback.
I had to tell her. I had to tell Maddy, I was moving. She'll hate me. God knows she will. She'll be a complete mess. I've helped her so much, I will end up breaking her, I don't know if I'll come to visit. She told me to to meet her balcony. That's how I usually get it. I get to her house quickly. She is looking over her balcony, probably waiting for me.

"Maddy!" I call making her look down. She motions me to climb up.

Once I get up, she crashes her lips on mine. She wraps her legs around my waist, as I put her down on the bed, still kissing her. I pin her arms above her head. I slowly kiss her neck, but stop and remember that I have to tell her.

"Moonlight?"

"Niall."

"I have to tell you something." I sigh looking down.

"You can tell me anything. You know that. " she smiles.

"I hope." She frowns after I say that.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I'm moving."

"W-w-wh-what?" She says tearing up.

"Please- d-don't cry. I beg you."

" I can't not cry. I can't believe you're moving." She sighs. " when are you leaving?"

"Monday."

"W-what? That's 2 days away."

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry."

"I- d-j... Don't be sorry. "

"What do you mean.?"

"I mean, you don't have to be sorry. I'll get through it."

"Where are you moving?" She asks.

" I don't know. All I know Is I'm moving back to Mullingar. "

"Oh."

"Oh? Oh is all you can say! I don't even know if I can see you again. Dang it. Maddy!" I yell making her flench. I saw her tearing up. I never yell at her like that.

"I-I'm s-"

"Just go." She says cutting me off.

"Maddy pl-"

"I said go. Niall, just go. Alright." She says pointing to her balcony.
~~~~~
I see my phone vibrating, it's Louis thy as calling me.

"What's up Lou!"

"It's Maddy!" He screams through the phone.

"What about Maddy?"

"She's been in a wreck. It's bad. It's really bad Niall." By that moment I hung up. I ran straight out of my room. I knew the hospital she was at, because Louis texted me it.

As soon as I got the the hospital, I ran inside.

"I need Maddy Lee Jacobs Room!"

"Sir, please stay calm. Who are you?"

"I'm her boyfriend Niall."

"I can't let you in."

"Please?"

"Let him in." A voice says, sounding like Maddy's mom.

"Uh, fine. Go ahead."

I ran straight into her room.

"Niall wait!" Her mom called after me.

"Maddy! I'm are you okay? I swear  I'm not gonna move at all now." I say kissing her. She pushes me off and starts to panic.

"W-who are you.?" She panics.

"Maddy, it's me. Niall." I say tearing up.

"I'm sorry. I don't know you."

Those 6 words broke me down.
~~~|~~

Hey guys , so here's a chapter for y'all. I love having Cliffhangers for y'all.  Love y'all my little monkeys 🙈 🙈 💕 💕